Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Supporters bar open

bennibenj

Mar 6, 2011
Sompting
might pop up there with my little girl next week, hopefully the pink and white girls shirts will be out (if not already) and get one of them for her too

kikapu

Apr 26, 2010
Brighton, United Kingdom

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1311016832.142988.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1311016832.142988.jpg
    112.6 KB · Views: 570

james

May 14, 2004
Lindfield
At last mystery solved. I asked a steward at the top of the steps (just to the right of the picture above) where the bar was on Saturday for future reference. He told me it was somewhere in the east stand!!

bob monkhouse

Hmmmm........
Jul 6, 2003
Liphook
can you park in the parking spaces on non match days free?

Yes - told the man on the gate I was going to club shop - he told me the way and a couple of stewards direct you. Parked in the car park just north of the club shop... For free !

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Is it just me or do you get the impression the club are happy to let this fall below the radar. No sign, a secret door, the bar itself doesn't look out on to the pitch but is stuck at the back end of the stadium.

attila

1997 Club
Jul 17, 2003
South Central Southwick
Is it just me or do you get the impression the club are happy to let this fall below the radar. No sign, a secret door, the bar itself doesn't look out on to the pitch but is stuck at the back end of the stadium.

It's not finished yet, and that includes the signage - having signs for a bar which isn't open yet is, if you think about it, actually even more confusing than having NO signs for a bar that isn't open yet :)

TS90

Jan 26, 2011
It's nice in there, if a little expensive. You can also get to it from the North Stand reception. Up to the Ground floor, follow the corridor to the left and you enter though the back door of Dick's.

Apt really ;)

DT Withdean

Mar 5, 2011
Bar looks good. Be fantastic when packed with fans.

Great that Dick mentioned. Leader of the few who saved the club from the crooks, and who each put in between 6 and 7 figures (when not mega rich) to subsidise the 4 promotions we enjoyed, as well as meeting the millions spent on the planning battle.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here