Supporters bar open

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

attila

1997 Club
Jul 17, 2003
South Central Southwick
On matchdays I presume it'll open at 1pm, the same time as the rest of the ground, and it'll stay open after matches as long as there are enough people there drinking enough beer to make it profitable :) Capacity is 250 and with that number in it'll be comfortable, not too packed. The rest of the wek it's a coffee bar, presumably open coffee bar hours, whatevber they might be ....

BUTTERBALL

East Stand Brighton Boyz
Jul 31, 2003
location location
Shame there are not a couple of bars really. That is only enough to accommodate just over 1% of a capacity crowd. I can imagine the demand will far outstrip that.

Colossal Squid

Returning video tapes
Feb 11, 2010
Under the sea
On matchdays I presume it'll open at 1pm, the same time as the rest of the ground, and it'll stay open after matches as long as there are enough people there drinking enough beer to make it profitable :) Capacity is 250 and with that number in it'll be comfortable, not too packed. The rest of the wek it's a coffee bar, presumably open coffee bar hours, whatevber they might be ....

A coffee bar with beers? Or is it strictly match days only for booze?

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
What is going on at the club, we have more secret doors and rooms than your average masonic lodge...do you swipe to get in or roll up your trouser leg, bear your left nipple and give a strange handshake to a doorman?

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003

Would it be really churlish to ask in advance for some bar staff who know what they're doing? Unlike the job lot that are working on the pie stalls.

Jan 19, 2009
Worthing
Thanks,

and is there ANY chance they can change the name from "Dicks Bar"

Oh come on Braders.

Dick's bar, pink & white striped shirts on sale, and the second line of Sussex by the sea being 'Now let your hearts be gay'.

Who seriously cares anymore, we're always going to be the butt ( ooeer missus ) of other supporters homophobic crap anyway.

Let's just play along with it, as we always have, with tongue in cheek. ( oops, there we go again )

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010
Originally Posted by Colossal Squid
So what are its opening hours? I'd kind of assumed it was just a match day thing
It's open everyday!

I cannot see any reason why it should not be open maybe not 24/7 but certainly 1100 - 2300 because peops would go there and , I say that, because it would probably not be a loss-making thing, but which the club could certainly shut down if there was no profit to be made.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports