Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Other Sport] Super Bowl LV - Kansas City Chiefs v Tampa Bay Buccaneers **Official Match Thread**

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
And that's why I don't bet on sport. Just happy enough to make it through to the end of the BBC coverage!

Fair play to the Bucs - fully deserved their victory. Kept the Chiefs danger players quiet and took the majority of their scoring chances.

Love him or loathe him, there's little doubt that at 43, Tom Brady is both a phenomenon and the greatest ever player to grace the field.

And he's probably thinking about pre-season training already.

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
And that's why I don't bet on sport. Just happy enough to make it through to the end of the BBC coverage!

Fair play to the Bucs - fully deserved their victory. Kept the Chiefs danger players quiet and took the majority of their scoring chances.

Love him or loathe him, there's little doubt that at 43, Tom Brady is both a phenomenon and the greatest ever player to grace the field.

And he's probably thinking about pre-season training already.

A penny for Belichick’s thoughts...

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Glad I didn't get up at 3:30am for that then!

Just spent the whole day avoiding the result, sat down to watch the highlights on Sky, and instead they show a bunch of pundits dissecting the result.

Pissed off with Sky at first, but actually it means I now don't have to endure watching it all!

The_Viper

Oct 10, 2010
Charlotte, NC
Yes yes I was. It would've been better if he'd just sung his one hit.

Anyway I'm going to give this 10 mins and then go to bed

You're displaying how utterly out of touch you are.

Buccs were defensively immense last night, blown away that they just kept producing game after game. Devin White was the Buccs MVP throughout the playoff run IMO, just unbelievably good. Well done Tampa Bay!

Sep 5, 2017
Montana USA
As one of the resident American fans on the board I have to say I'm entertained by the commentary on our sports fandom and sports bar demeanor. I'll chat you up any time! We are kind of fat, though, I'll give you that. Although, I've dropped nearly a stone since Thanksgiving! (Did I say that right??)

Lousy Super Bowl. Kansas City was clearly missing its two injured offensive linemen--Tampa got more than enough pressure rushing just four, which meant they could blanket Hill and Kelce. I read this morning that Mahomes ran something like 450 yards on his drop-backs/scrambles/sacks, which seems impossibly high. But whatever the number is, he had no time at all back there and never got anything cooking. First time the kid has ever lost by more than a touchdown, and it was a pants-down beating.

But, we're onto the F.A. Cup, amirite? I know it's hard to rest Dunk but damn he looked exhausted to me even as early as the first half at Burnley.

Jolly Red Giant

Jul 11, 2015
Buccs were defensively immense last night, blown away that they just kept producing game after game.
Always been disappointed that the Broncos let Shaq Barrett go - should have kept him and didn't need to draft Bradley Chubb - that 1.5 could have been used to draft Josh Allen instead.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here