Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Other Sport] Super Bowl LV - Kansas City Chiefs v Tampa Bay Buccaneers **Official Match Thread**

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Chiefs moving the ball much better

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Tom Brady is just incredible. He's broken so many records and now he's filling in the blanks. Gronk and Brown ex-Pats both with TDs too. It's Roy Of The Rovers stuff, NFL style.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Bucs beating the Chiefs.

Chiefs beating themselves.

95 yards in penalties in the 1st half is ridiculous.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
The Weekend next on the half-time show

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
The Weekend next on the half-time show
Spelt "Weeknd" I think you'll find.

Anyway, the Chiefs are all bickering and arguing. If it doesn't go well early in the second half for them, this game is done because their heads will go down.

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
This is a very dull half time show. I think I just find him a bit boring.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Spelt "Weeknd" I think you'll find.

Anyway, the Chiefs are all bickering and arguing. If it doesn't go well early in the second half for them, this game is done because their heads will go down.

Well that's me told by the NSC fraternity, as usual

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
I find Americans so engaging. I can remember sitting in a bar in Minneapolis watching the baseball (can't remember who was playing), but as soon as they picked up on my accent, I was weirdly the centre of attention - Brits are far rarer in the midwest than NYC I guess, bit more of a novelty. Anyway, I do have half a clue about baseball so could hold my conversation with them on the game we were watching. But it was the Brit fan culture of "soccer" that they really picked up on. We were there for hours and got absolutely spannered talking shit about BHA, away trips, opposition fans being penned into one section, the perils of relegation, insulting chants, all stuff totally alien to their sports culture. A couple of them are still on my FB from that night (yeah I know I know), but its good catching up with them when they give a shout out to a BHA result.

Always irritates me when I see broad generalisations about "dumb" american sports fans. They're really not. Its just different.

American sport is different to ours as you explained, except Golf, its the same all over the world but the behaviour of the yanks when the Ryder Cup is held in America is dumb beyond belief and by the vast majority of them too, I went to one, it was awful, even some of the players were dancing on the green and we still had to putt out.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Not so much told as corrected. You may now continue with your embarrassingly childish strop.

Ha, the Groovy Gang scold me

Anyway, bit Clockwork Orange this set

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here