Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

sunderland tickets

KLUNK

Mar 30, 2010
East Sussex
IMO these prices are way too high.

Crowd of between 12 and 15 k max.

Shame, at Gills prices it would have sold out.

Agree with this. It would be a shame to have a half full stadium,& possibly forfeit any advantage we may have otherwise with a full crowd cheering our boys on. I'm quite sure whatever numbers Sunderland bring along(1000+),they will be all together and be very vocal. We will have a fair few empty spaces throughout the stands,& create less noise etc. (& sell a lot less beer & pies too!)

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Given that STH are already paying by direct debit, surely it makes no difference that the match is sandwiched between two other home games from a cash flow perspective? It's still cheaper than going to Pompey too.

Having said that, it does seem a tad pricey.

Redhill Seagull

Oct 22, 2003
Redhill
To expensive for this game. I know six non season ticket holders who came to the gillingham game and enjoyed the experience and they wanting to return for the sunderland game, but none will be coming after seeing the prices. I am a season ticket holder as well as my two boys and would have gone if the prices had been lower or even the same price as it works out per game through my season ticket, which would be £24. But not paying £33 and £17 each for the kids.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
That's not true. There were plenty of people complaining about the Spurs prices.

If they weren't moaning about the prices, they would have been moaning about the catering, transport, what happened to the money from the cup final, toilets, weather or something else.

Some people like to have a grizzle.

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
do the club or the league set the prices based upon the catagory of the game? It is big increase from the Gills game and a bit short sited if you ask me. AMybe they no something we dont about live on TV, but never the less I will probably go and just stick on the credit card and worry about it later, it would have been nice to have a full house for this game, but i feel it will only be half full which is a shame.

generation x

its in the blood
Nov 24, 2007
Got the Sunderland tickets, the online booking system is so easy.

Ticket prices, the best pies money can buy and proper beer - I'm going to be a happy fat but poor man by the end of this season.

Rich Suvner

Skint years RIP
Jul 17, 2003
Worthing
it's a shame they've priced it at 100% - there will be alot of empty seats

and as well as playing a second string Sunderland team i can't see many Mackems making the journey at those prices. so it will lose that cup-tie feel. a shame.

kip

Aug 2, 2011
Was going to go to this one until I looked at the prices. For me and my step son for the Gills game was £25. To watch Sunderland (more than likely reserves) it would be £42 - For the carling cup!!!!:annoyed:

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
I guess the club were confident of a sellout, looking at the responses in here maybe not!
But I'll definitely go even though it is a touch steep.

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
to expensive,it will only be half full now.thatw 4 of us that wont be going.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Barmy prices. I think we will still get 15,000 but it should be a sell-out game.

mikeyross

Jun 22, 2011
I agree it's expensive, but will be there anyway ... I fancy trying a different part of the stadium to the North Stand where I usually am.
Did others do this for the Gills game? Do you have to wait for general sale to get the ticket or is there still some way of getting an advantage as a STH?

pwlr1966

Aug 7, 2011
Just been charged an adult price (£28) for an under 18 (£14) AGAIN, be vigilant when booking online

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here