Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

sunderland tickets

'sladegull

fat boy fat
Aug 11, 2007
'slade
None of my friends and Family showing .......but I am being offered some poor blokes ticket in WSU ....never heard of him but fancy a different view for this game:D ....seriously IRIS solutions couldnt organise a piss up in a brewery.:facepalm:

Kuipers Supporters Club

Feb 10, 2009
GOSBTS
Given that STH are already paying by direct debit, surely it makes no difference that the match is sandwiched between two other home games from a cash flow perspective? It's still cheaper than going to Pompey too.

Having said that, it does seem a tad pricey.

3 lots of travel costs to consider

Hungry Joe

SINNEN
Oct 22, 2004
Heading for shore
None of my friends and Family showing .......but I am being offered some poor blokes ticket in WSU ....never heard of him but fancy a different view for this game:D ....seriously IRIS solutions couldnt organise a piss up in a brewery.:facepalm:

My friends and family have never shown online, and I'm not even getting the option to reserve my own seat at the moment.

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
I agree it's expensive, but will be there anyway ... I fancy trying a different part of the stadium to the North Stand where I usually am.
Did others do this for the Gills game? Do you have to wait for general sale to get the ticket or is there still some way of getting an advantage as a STH?

Yes, you'll have to wait for the General sale. I doubt you'll have much problem getting tickets judging from this thread.

'sladegull

fat boy fat
Aug 11, 2007
'slade
I am a season ticket holder but every time i go to add my reserved seat it says theres nothing in the basket any advice would be appreciated.

just phoned to get this sorted and got straight through (they close at 3 today) . Lad was very helpful and said there were plenty of people with screwed up accounts. sodding £35 though including booking fee....... i feel raped....

Last edited:

Wilka

Nov 18, 2003
Burgess Hill
How can the club justify £2 booking fee when no postage or actual man power is used now to load a ticket onto our cards? If anyone should pay a booking fee it's those who go into the shop or phone up.

Aseros

Banned
Jun 6, 2011
How can the club justify £2 booking fee when no postage or actual man power is used now to load a ticket onto our cards? If anyone should pay a booking fee it's those who go into the shop or phone up.

They don't have to pay the fee do they?

Freddie Goodwin.

Mar 31, 2007
Brighton
The booking fee is crazy for card top ups.

I could do mine but am close enough to Queens Road to pop over there. They do all the work, do it right and all for free.

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
Got my tickets, bring it on.

Shirley these are championship prices. If we ever make the premiership we may have to rely on JCL to fill out stadia at £50 a ticket.

Isn't this the sort of game we have waited years to see in our shinny new stadium..

Mattstrugnell

PC Beard's Stare
Jan 2, 2011
Pricey.. Can't afford a season ticket. So was hoping to get to as many midweek games as poss.
Mind you it was costing 25 quid to get tickets at Withdean last term.

black shadow

Jul 22, 2011
Hassocks
Poke it!

The club have got this one wrong :wrong: no way we'll be paying £33 for a CC 2nd rounder. May be for Liverpool/Chelsea etc, but Sunderland? Don't think so!

campbell

Aug 14, 2011
The website is a joke with the confusing "sold out situation"

fans whinginging about the prices should realise this is a ramp up ticket event to get used to the Premiership.

Hi I would like two tickets to the game v Wigan

thats great you are on our databse thats £70 excluding a £2,50 admin fee. enjoy the game.

bennibenj

Mar 6, 2011
Sompting
booked... agree its slightly pricy but i cant justify not being there, missus bit pissed of with what i have spent so far though grrrr

£30 for me and my girl (under 10) inc b.fee (also agree is there a need for this fee if done online and topped onto card?)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here