Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Sunderland BAN coins and STEAL away supporters money!

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
Using Seagull Travel for away games, up until this season the driver would get a good wad of £40 to £50 tip as the steward went up the coach with a bag. This no longer happens as no one carries cash or if the do it's notes but they've not used them to get change.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
I was in Norway recently and they really don't do cash at all if they can help it.
Same in Sweden. No one uses cash unless you're buying drugs. You can still use cash in most supermarkets etc. but most pubs and restaurants and similar, it won't be possible.

I pretty much only use cash when buying drugs or taking a taxi (they don't earn a lot of money these days so I like helping them to avoid some taxes etc).

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
Yes, thought about that. But at what point does a plastic bag for loose change become heavy handed threats with a card reader. By that I mean a plastic bag coming through is just that, tips for the driver, and loose coins and the driver acts surprised. But the steward coming through with the drivers card reader turns it into something different in that the driver is saying 'give me a tip'. Just my thoughts.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here