Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

sudan crisis- should western governments pay for aid?

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
goldstone said:
Let them sort their own problems out.

And no doubt they're busy producing more babies to also starve to death when if they posessed half a brain at least they'd stop having kids until they had food and a safe environment to bring them up in.

And who suggested giving to Oxfam? Right, so your money can line the pockets of some fat-cat CEO who gets paid an outrageous salary. Or maybe they'll spend it on sending begging envelopes through the mail with stupid free ball-point pens which I'll throw in the garbage as soon as I see them.

The people in the camps are women & children because their menfolk have been slaughtered.

The Aid agency is Christian Aid (check out Mr Popkins original post) not Oxfam

Man of Harveys said:
I think their plan is to reinvade India, "Rhodesia" and Jamaica and force them all to build railways otherwise they get flogged.

A rare bright spot in this rather shitty and ignorant thread full of the usual old anti-Arab crap. Yes, why can't those damn Arabs adopt civilising western values like invading and occupying other countries, killing 10,000 of its inhabitants in the process, wrecking its infrastructure, igniting every communal hatred under the son and creating a playground for every fundamentalist extremist in the region.

Western civilisation - a good idea, as Gandhi once said.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here