Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Stupid, arrogant chant!

jackanada

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
No i don't agree - because we are 'f**king brilliant' and apparently the Cardiff fans liked the chant, however what is f**king embarrassing is that dumb chant people keep coming out with at away games 'You're too ugly too be gay' :facepalm::annoyed: like lets all announce to the world that we're a bunch of poofters but we're good looking! Doh!:eek:

So you're ugly and straight then? :banana:

Mar 29, 2010
Under your skin.
Were we the first people to sing it, I heard Spurs singing it in mid-week and can't think of anybody who sung it before we did.

Have we created a propa, coppied song. :ohmy:

jackanada

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
Gus Poyet - Manager of the team I support

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Were we the first people to sing it, I heard Spurs singing it in mid-week and can't think of anybody who sung it before we did.

Have we created a propa, coppied song. :ohmy:

If that's the case then Palace won't be far behind to try to take it,yet in spite of their current lofty perch,i feel they may have to wait some time to get to sing it.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
"If I had the wings of a sparrow, if I had the arse of a crow...I'd still not be able to fly as my body mass would be too great an obstacle to overcome"

Jonno

Enthusiasm curbed
Oct 17, 2010
Cape Town
We'd be even more brilliant if we didn't sing about how brilliant we are.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
There was a period just before Blackpool scored their 1st when we really were f***ing brilliant.

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
Yes we should ban all our chants and just sit in silence. Unless of course the chants have been pre-approved by the thread starter and that other poster moaning about the 'North v West' stand chant on another thread

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
There was a period just before Blackpool scored their 1st when we really were f***ing brilliant.

Indeed and it also tells the team that they're doing well at that point. Surely the whole point of singing is to encourage and lift the team.

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
You can blame Mendoza for this song, he was the first one to sing it at Peterboro last year.

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
Good shout. I'd missed that one. How about instead:

'You're not too ugly to be gay but unlikely to be evidenced by your earlier homophobic chanting unless you are in denial with your sexuality in which case stop perpetuating this myth as it does no-one an favours'

Top darts there Mr B.

Got a tune for that?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here