Stupid, arrogant chant!

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

SB005

WSU is my home
Jan 12, 2008
Angmering
I love how we have people moaning cause our songs aren't original enough, just the old 'insert team name here' songs. Then when we start a new one, more people moaning!

If u don't like it........Erm, don't sing it!

We're f***ing brilliant....love it!

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using Tapatalk

SPonthewing

Oct 23, 2005
Sarf Coast
Horsham by the Sea

You git

You made me blub

after the game I was standing outside the east stand and as the Blackpool fans walked past about 10 x 6-10 year olds lads startied singing.. were fuc*ing brilliant were fuc*ing brilliant.. the blackpool fans were pissing themselves.. then one of the dads walked over and said boys no more Fuc*ing but you can say Bloody.. they all then sang together were bloody brilliant etc.. made me chuckle.. these are our future fans.. just like you an me... this is what its all about.

THEN I see your tag line about the great SP - come on KLL get to that line and cross it

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
My grandson in Amsterdam was singing it in school apparently having been introduced to the Albion against Gillingham -- the teachers were reportedly unimpressed.

I, on the other hand, thought it was f***ing brilliant :D

Mayo03

Aug 10, 2011
Well we are f***ing brilliant so what's the problem??!?

1st time at Falmer and loved the volume we produce!
More singing I say!!

:albion2:

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Is there any need for the "chant"
"We are f***ing brilliant"?
It's just embarassing!
Anyone else agree?

Stupid. arrogant prawn sandwich eater get back to the bridge or whatever preimership team you follow, we do not need second team followers thanks. We have had sooo much shit over the years let us for once enjoy life. If you have seen the hard times and felt the hard times you would (even if you dont want to sing it) apperciate it for what it is Passion and a love of the good times.

please cheer up or feck off

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports