Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Striker Adrian Colunga Signs Two Year Deal (Update)

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
It's a squad game etc but Grady must be wondering why he signed for us.

He must have been told he was going to be part of a squad of 4 or so strikers this season , like most Champ and L1 clubs. Why would he be surprised like the rest of the squad we are making more signings and getting back up to a first team squad of 23 or so players. ?

Injuries, form, luck - he will play a part and has chance to play a role. He's a different forward to both CMS and Colunga - useful squad player. Things might not work out but he presumably wants to challenge as part of a Champ squad, play for Hyypia and be part of what Albion are doing.

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
He does look a bit tasty, based on the youtube clip. But then everyone(well not all of us), thought Toko was going to be the first name on the team sheet based on a three minute youtube clip. He may well still be, but he will have to be a hell of a player to replace Holla in that sitting position(Toko that is)....So judgement will be reserved, but he does look quality I will admit.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
He cost 1.4 million euros. Seems a bit steep and only a 2 year deal.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
He cost 1.4 million euros. Seems a bit steep and only a 2 year deal.

What's that equate to - 1.1m or so? Not a bad amount. Guess a two year deal is to cover us incase he is actually pants.

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
Don't know anything about this player other than what I've read and seen on video's but he looks good so well played the Albion, I've been very critical of the slowness of the club this summer but they have started pulling in a few good signings in the last week or so. I'm still not convinced they're getting the main targets they were after but on evidence so far the second choices are looking good acquisitions and quite possibly better than some of the names we have been linked with.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here