Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Striker Adrian Colunga Signs Two Year Deal (Update)

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Are you saying we bid for BOTH ?
What bait are you using tonight Ernie?
It seems to be working wonders, all over the board.

pishhead

Jul 9, 2003
Everywhere
Maybe out of our league but a player who would work very well in our system is John Guidetti, didn't work out at Stoke last season but he's a player who would be perfect for us.

Washie

Jun 20, 2011
Eastbourne
Colunga looks like he sees more of the games than the rest, seems to think faster, but no one is on his level.

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
I have faith that he could come good. I think our forwards - Colunga, CMS, Baldock - all have an impossible job under the tactical ineptitude and apparent lack of instructions by the utterly clueless Hyypia.

I think played in the right system you would be correct but under Hyppia we will not see that as he appears to be like a stuck record with his tactics, maybe that is all he learnt at the tactics school for idiots

herecomesaregular

We're in the pipe, 5 by 5
Oct 27, 2008
Still in Brighton
Utter utter dogshit. First on transfer list.

You must be an eejet. He had a go yesterday, took a player on and beat him but then had limited options around him to pass to (all bunched together). Another square peg put in a round hole. He has a lot going for him, if played in the right system, although he still looks rusty and is still adapting to the (very different) English game. Looks less light weight than Texy.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here