Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Striker Adrian Colunga Signs Two Year Deal (Update)

jamie the seagull

Jul 27, 2011
A lot of money for a player who is 29 with no re-sale value and only a 2 year deal.
Can only hope the fee includes all the add-ons.
Can we not go for Gary Hooper from Norwich.
Reading have enquired about a season long loan.

r

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
They said that it was his value not what we paid , he had his contract terminated I believe

Fair enough. I should have translated that

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
He must have been told he was going to be part of a squad of 4 or so strikers this season , like most Champ and L1 clubs. Why would he be surprised like the rest of the squad we are making more signings and getting back up to a first team squad of 23 or so players. ?

Injuries, form, luck - he will play a part and has chance to play a role. He's a different forward to both CMS and Colunga - useful squad player. Things might not work out but he presumably wants to challenge as part of a Champ squad, play for Hyypia and be part of what Albion are doing.

If we hadn't been forced into changing early due to the injuries I feel COG would have been well suited to yesterday's game, Bolton were a big side and CMS was busting a gut just trying to get near the ball.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
They said that it was his value not what we paid , he had his contract terminated I believe
Had another look. It certainly appears we did pay that fee. That's how i read it.

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
So O'Grady, CMS and Spanish Adrian. Would be nice to have one more with a bit of height wouldn't it?

casbom

Jul 24, 2007

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Getting excited now as we have exciting players that will finally entertain us :)
Surely you're not yet another idiot who's renewed their season ticket?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here