NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
yep.
me and bro in our usual north stand seats

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I bet there are STHs on this thread telling porkies and pretending they haven't bought tickets when they have.

Ferg

Dec 1, 2012
Bexhill
Im going Saturday

Nope,,,,£12 on petrol, week after Xmas ish, Daughter's birthday in a weeks time, got her on Saturday so it would have cost me an extra ticket and it's on the box. There's five reason's not to go. Without even mentioning the cost for my own ticket.

Proud to pay £41 to support the Albion Prem next year !

leigull

Sep 26, 2010
Yep, although will be in the North Stand as opposed to normal WSU seat. Mainly because it was cheaper but good to have a change too.

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
Not going, skint at the moment and got other things to pay for so couldn't justify the extra payout even if it was a cut price ticket, especially when I can watch it for free on telly

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
Yes - £28 for my seat in WSU. I still love the Amex experience, watching on the telly just ain't the same.

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
Having missed out supporting the Albion in person for a few years when bringing up four kids. I would have to be at deaths door to miss any fecking match now. Come to think of it, I would insist on being wheeled out to meet the players before I take my last breath on the final whistle :wave: 5-0 against Palace would do:thumbsup:

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Interesting results so far 31 to 29.

Given how many tickets were available when they went on general sale, it sounds about right.

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
Nope, haven't got the spare cash for it

Max Paper

Sunshiinnnnneeee
Nov 3, 2009
Testicles
I was not drunk!

@OfficialBHAFC: Kick off 2013 by joining us at the Amex for our FA Cup tie with Newcastle this Saturday. Get one adult and two kids tickets from £37! #BHAFC

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here