Votes: 254 56.3%
  • No

Votes: 197 43.7%

• Total voters

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I bet there are STHs on this thread telling porkies and pretending they haven't bought tickets when they have.
Not me, but then I'm working till one, so was never going.

Barber Out.

WildWood

Sep 6, 2011
Chichester
Yep - I'm going but my 2 STH mates I normally go with aren't. Wasn't going to go (all 3 of us thought it was just too much cash to justify after Xmas) but my dad wanted to go so still in the North stand but not in usual seats. This will be the first game iv been to with my dad since 1990 - I'm pretty sure it's his round from memory....!

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
The reason I ask, is that none of our group of 7 are going.

6 others (3 dads with their kids in the family stand) plus a further two who sit in WSU aren't going either.

So out of 15 STH, none have bought tickets.

Yet, having read the other thread, it looks like the crowd will be upwards of 23,000. Fair play.

I hold my hand up and admit when the prices came out I predicted a crowd of between 17 and 19 thousand. So if only 50 percent of our 21,000 STH are going, where are the other fans coming from- have we really got upwards of 12,000+ casual fans willing to pay a minimum of £28.00 on a Saturday lunchtime the week after Christmas to watch a game that is live in Terrestrial TV?

If we have, then that's excellent news, and bodes well for the future.

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
I hope its a sellout.....but over 20k will be a brilliant turn-out for a mid-day kick off.

Train Spotter

Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
Of course I am going!
Haven't missed an FA Cup game for 30 years, so will be at (possible) replay also!

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Nope, a young grand daughters birthday has got in the way

The Sock of Poskett

The best is yet to come (spoiler alert)
Jun 12, 2009
Yup, we'll be in our North Stand seats as per usual. Give us a Bee-ee-ee ... :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here