Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Stewards - Thugs

champion7

fast and furious
Feb 12, 2007
Benfield Heights
He was funny when you think about it - boasting about how seriously he took it and his great achievements, for an organized team against a cobbled together lot of amateurs, plus female players, and all of whom had been on their feet all day, and a couple who were already carrying injuries!

He was my hero :bowdown: :lolol:

i don't think he took to us giving him shit from the touchline, put him off his game

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Bollocks. He was put in an unneccessary arm-lock by a psycho who jogged at least twenty metres for no other reason than to try out his arm-lock skills on a sappy bloke who was already being wimpily led off by two non-psycho stewards who had the situation completely under control. There is NO defence for that.

Tom , this is the bloke to which my thread was intended. Now I have got a bit of a kicking again from the NSC herd but I know what I saw which it seems you saw as well. That steward was a complete and utter cock and was a thug. The sappy invader wouldn't have punched himself out of a wet paper bag but the steward used all his repatoire of his school of thugs manual by assaulting him and then trying to twist his arm around which with a right degree of force will break someones arm. I just thought it was completely unnecessary. Lots of people seem to condone what he did and think its right. I have to disagree but we have some good stewards like steward and NMH so I want to take them out of the equation. Still its made for lively devate and thanks for all the insults pop pickers have a good night :thumbsup:

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
So you've shouted your opinion, and by virtue of it being on here, asked for a response..

You don't like that response, get huffy when your 'facts' are proven incorrect, and then try to back out of the whole thing by saying it's your 'last word on the matter'..
You've made yourself look an absolute knobber again, congratualtions - you do it better than anyone else could :thumbsup:

Cheers mate :thumbsup: , were you there, by any chance

steward 433

Back and better
Nov 4, 2007
Brighton
Tom , this is the bloke to which my thread was intended. Now I have got a bit of a kicking again from the NSC herd but I know what I saw which it seems you saw as well. That steward was a complete and utter cock and was a thug. The sappy invader wouldn't have punched himself out of a wet paper bag but the steward used all his repatoire of his school of thugs manual by assaulting him and then trying to twist his arm around which with a right degree of force will break someones arm. I just thought it was completely unnecessary. Lots of people seem to condone what he did and think its right. I have to disagree but we have some good stewards like steward and NMH so I want to take them out of the equation. Still its made for lively devate and thanks for all the insults pop pickers have a good night :thumbsup:

Gareth you are entitled to your opinion and bollocks if people don't agree with you

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Thanks, I guess its people who weren't even there but saw an opportunity to join the herd and have a kick, bullies and cowards roam in packs. Well f*** em.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
whilst I understand the position, personally I thought the "clapping him in irons" was so very far over the top it was just rediculous.

The response steward was certainly over zealous.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
My original post infurred several stewards acted badly when it was one who was a complete twat so I apologise for that.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Who the fans or the stewards ! :glare:

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
ok, but the Police are not there to "set an example"......once he was handed over there was no reason to hancuff him, three burly coppers should be able to do so.

steward 433

Back and better
Nov 4, 2007
Brighton
My original post infurred several stewards acted badly when it was one who was a complete twat so I apologise for that.

That's ok people post on here when they need 5 mins to calm down all the time.

I had that before and really try to avoid here when i am too fuming :lolol:

No need to apologise

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Funnily enough it kicked off outside McDonalds in Shoreham tonight and no I did not eat there but Mini had a meal.

The policewoman actually peppar sprayed the youth detained in her car as he was totally out of control.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I think the high 5's to another steward after marching a limp pitch invader and giving an unecessary arm twisting was the actions of someone you need to keep a very close eye on imio.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here