Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Steve McLaren, hahahahahahahahahaha teeee heeee!!!!!!!

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
David Moyes has his critics but he is way too good for Newcastle. The media battered him during his brief reign at Old Trafford. Taking into account that LVG hasn't had the distraction of Champions League football this season, i fail to see any major improvement under a so called bigger name. Of course the smoke and mirrors of the media will suggest otherwise.

Moyes also didn't have a £200m transfer budget to play with. He was on a hiding to nothing at Utd but he's a decent manager, as he's showing at Real Sociedad. He'd be crazy to want to go to Newcastle

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
I still personally blame Steve McLaren for ruining my summer in 2008 by managing to not get England qualified for the Euros that year. So although I bear no ill will against Derby, they certainly deserved to go up last year, the Wally with the Brolly can **** off.

I'd like us to sign Ward, Russell and Martin - not that they would come.
They would if we paid them enough.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Moyes also didn't have a £200m transfer budget to play with. He was on a hiding to nothing at Utd but he's a decent manager, as he's showing at Real Sociedad. He'd be crazy to want to go to Newcastle

Absolutely, a toxic combo of huge expectations and a Chairman whose only ambition is staying in the Prem. Add to that your life is never your own if you are a Manager up there, they are a breed apart up there

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Perhaps Derby should have scored a few 'poor goals' ???

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
David Moyes has his critics but he is way too good for Newcastle. The media battered him during his brief reign at Old Trafford. Taking into account that LVG hasn't had the distraction of Champions League football this season, i fail to see any major improvement under a so called bigger name. Of course the smoke and mirrors of the media will suggest otherwise.

Schteve has just turned the job down for the last three games of the season.
Agree with you re: Moyes.

Austrian Gull

Feb 5, 2009
Linz, Austria
Surely the time is right for Newcastle to call for a local legend to rally the troops for the crucial last three games.

Someone like Alan Shearer would be perfect...

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
Funny if Newcastle now said they didn't want him

Perhaps even funnier if they do take him but are relegated, which could well happen.

mikeyjh

Dec 17, 2008
Llanymawddwy
I still personally blame Steve McLaren for ruining my summer in 2008 by managing to not get England qualified for the Euros that year. So although I bear no ill will against Derby, they certainly deserved to go up last year, the Wally with the Brolly can **** off.

I'd like us to sign Ward, Russell and Martin - not that they would come.

I believe Ward is being released, so should be available to you......

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here