Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Steve McLaren, hahahahahahahahahaha teeee heeee!!!!!!!

Murray 17

Jul 6, 2003
Why the sudden animosity towards Derby?

For me it was because their fans were taunting us in the car park after the play-off home leg last season. I think it went, "1-0, and you ****ed it up!"

So from me it's a, "You were top, and you ****ed it up!"

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Their season collapsed around the time a rumour began to circulate that he was Newcastle bound regardless of what happened in the rest of the season.
Parallels with Poyet?

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Why the sudden animosity towards Derby?

I recall after the playoff games last season the mood on here was that they deserved to be promoted and frankly they were unlucky to lose the final. Expected them to do better this season but obviously it's not to be. Why revel in their misery though?
They should have gone up last season, and it looked like they should have had enough to make it this season too, and I guess we're half in shock that they haven't even made the play-offs. The rest in probably down to the McLaren factor, because he is a ****ing ****.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
The table doesn't lie, but what an implosion. Looks like the Newcastle gift will keep on giving with this clown in charge.

jimbob5

Banned
Sep 18, 2014
He broke our hearts when he managed England. He broke our hearts last year in the play offs. Now here he is dishing our heroes!
We had thought they were nailed on!
Justice is sweet.

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
They will be in more depression than us. By far the best team last year and for first six months of this season too. HAHA.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I haven't got a problem with Derby, and always enjoyed going there. I don't like McClaren, and it's ironic that's he's stuffed it up twice.

Rogero

Aug 4, 2010
Shoreham
Although we beat them ,apart from Watford,they were the best team at the Amex. They took us apart,but because of injuries they had no one up front. That was a fantastic game.

bhafc1976

Apr 16, 2015
Never rated him and Newcastle want their bumps felt if they think he is the answer to their problems.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
You could tell Derby had really gone to pot once they lost to us.

Was it not the following Saturday that they were 2-0 up to Brum City after 92 minutes and somehow ****ed it up to draw 2-2?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here