Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Steve Gerrard at the Amex

grawhite

Jul 6, 2011
Brighton
A fantastic servant for Liverpool, but under achiever for England imo, has had more bad games than good. But am looking forward too seeing him at the Amex if he plays.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Pretty amazed at the response of some posters in this thread, not too sure what Gerrards done to deserve that kind of criticism, .

Scouse criminal links, allegedly?

Sent from between Susannah Reid's thighs via Tapadream.

tonymgc

Banned
May 8, 2010
Drive by abusing
Any excuse to post this picca of Stevie G!!

toffee_gerrard.jpg

Max Paper

Sunshiinnnnneeee
Nov 3, 2009
Testicles
I personally cant stand him. Good player yes, dives a lot, always 'injured' when an England game comes along but always fit for the next Liverpool game. Hope Greer does him

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
In terms of Liverpool players I'm looking forward to seeing play, Suarez is way ahead of Gerrard.

Sorry if that sounds a bit plastic, but as a football fan I can't help but look forward to seeing a world-class striker play live (and spend the evening not getting through Calde and Greer, obviously).

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
So in the first seven weeks of football at The Amex the following will (probably) have been involved...

Kenny Dalglish
Kevin Phillips
Brad Friedal
Luis Suarez
Steve Gerrard
Wes Brown
Charlie Adam
Barry Ferguson
Roman Pavluchenko
Pepe Reina
Harry Redknapp
Jermaine Defoe
Vincente Rodriguez
Maxi Rodriguez
Gareth Bale
Kieran Richardson
Asamoah Gyan
Jamie Carragher
Raphael Van Der Vart

Not bad value for money so far!

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
In terms of Liverpool players I'm looking forward to seeing play, Suarez is way ahead of Gerrard.

Sorry if that sounds a bit plastic, but as a football fan I can't help but look forward to seeing a world-class striker play live (and spend the evening not getting through Calde and Greer, obviously).

Seeing both will be even better. I've seen LFC live including in recent seasons, and Gerrard is a game changer with outstanding touch and inventiveness, making things happen in attack. Not always noticed when his power, strikes and leadership come first to mind.

Northstandite

Jun 6, 2011
Seeing both will be even better. I've seen LFC live including in recent seasons, and Gerrard is a game changer with outstanding touch and inventiveness, making things happen in attack. Not always noticed when his power, strikes and leadership come first to mind.

Been to some PL games too. He stands out as special, even more so, when seen live.

Should be a great night. Hopefully the spite from internet warriors on NSC will be saved up for CPFC.
I hope Dalglsih and Liverpool fo away with more good words about the class of our club and stadium.

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
Been to some PL games too. He stands out as special, even more so, when seen live.

Should be a great night. Hopefully the spite from internet warriors on NSC will be saved up for CPFC.
I hope Dalglsih and Liverpool fo away with more good words about the class of our club and stadium.

I hope they go away with their tails between their legs following a sound beating. No time for this "in awe of the opposition" crap.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here