Stand or fall

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

brighton_tom

Jul 23, 2008
just out of interest. would this banner be fixed permanently to the back of the stand, or would the idea be to put it up/take it down whenever we please?

tomysupercup

North Stand Kollective
Sep 17, 2004
NORTH STAND
just out of interest. would this banner be fixed permanently to the back of the stand, or would the idea be to put it up/take it down whenever we please?

The banner would be semi permanently fixed to the space in-between the two sets of windows in the north stand. Obviously due to the potential difficulties putting it up we wouldn’t want to be taking it down very often but it may require maintenance etc once or twice a year. The club are behind the project and have given us their word that they’ll work with us to secure it/fix it to the space in question.

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
If we could only learn to sing the song properly, it would be nice.

Sent from my HTC Desire HD

Here here, I've still not calmed down regards the clubs response to a big screen demo of the lyrics. How can there be someone with such little clue of what the club is about.

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
A lot or people want it if its paid for someone else.
So nothing happens.

Not the case, Four suggested designs have been mocked up and will be put to a NSC vote in due course, Although we have the clubs permision and backing it is needed and wanted in writing as it will be alot of money to spend on a banner the club then refuse to hang, We have had people offer cash who also want these assurances.

I can assure you all when it is done (Whichever design is chosen) it will look fantastic and be something to be proud of.

Plan is to be in by the begining of next season.

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
Not the case, Four suggested designs have been mocked up and will be put to a NSC vote in due course, Although we have the clubs permision and backing it is needed and wanted in writing as it will be alot of money to spend on a banner the club then refuse to hang, We have had people offer cash who also want these assurances.

I can assure you all when it is done (Whichever design is chosen) it will look fantastic and be something to be proud of.

Plan is to be in by the begining of next season.

Sounds very good and positive, What are the four designs? has the wording stand or fall been decided on or I that also part of the poll?

GOM

living vicariously
Aug 8, 2005
Leeds - but not the dirty bit
Judging by the comments from opposing fans this season we could save money and not bother with 'stand or'

:lol:

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Judging by the comments from opposing fans this season we could save money and not bother with 'stand or'

:lol:

Exactly. As a phrase, it's no more inspiring than 'Win or Lose.'

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports