Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

staff night out ~ Thursday

We have our first Falmer staff night out organised for this Thursday. Just wondered if there were any tips on where to go / not to go (i.e no shirt lifting bars).

Somewhere with with good music and short sighted, pretty females who might fancy a bit of horizontal jogging :love:

Help appreciated :thumbsup:

rusty redeyes

Feb 26, 2007
Portslade, The Blue Anchor
Pitcher and Piano at the bottom of East St
West St for YOUNG bints, though avoid spoons as it's full of binners
Barney's in Western Road Hove
I'll refer you to Csider, our resident late night expert, slightly more clued up than I am on these matters

gullshark

Dec 5, 2005
Worthing
If you wanna avoid being shirt lifted then generally keep between the two piers. East of the Palace Pier is Kemptown which is where most of the gay stuff is.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Go to the Swann opposite Falmer......punk::hilton:

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Start the evening off at the dogs in hove and then head into brighton for more of the same in any number of seafront establishments,if you are going as a large group,split into 2s and 3s b4 you get to the doors.Could try the revenge for a dash of

lesbo-bingo-may-web3.jpg

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
The Natterjack Toad at the top of North Road has Leffe on tap, and serves it in proper glasses, not like the Pull and Pump.

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
I'll refer you to Csider, our resident late night expert, slightly more clued up than I am on these matters

That's a very good list of the most pretentious, overpriced, sh!thouse bars in Brighton. Well done.:glare:

Natterjack, try anywhere in North Laine, in terms of pubs... Particularly places like Fitsherberts, the Mash Tun and the Waggon and Horses.

Also try the full moon in the Lanes.

DO NOT, on any account, go to West Street.

Don't drink too much, we don't want a wonky stadium.

That's a very good list of the most pretentious, overpriced, sh!thouse bars in Brighton. Well done.:glare:

Natterjack, try anywhere in North Laine, in terms of pubs... Particularly places like Fitsherberts, the Mash Tun and the Waggon and Horses.

Also try the full moon in the Lanes.

DO NOT, on any account, go to West Street.

Don't mind paying for the view - the boss is bringing his credit card :whisky:

avoid spoons as it's full of binners...
Whats a binner? (you'll have to excuse me, I'm Welsh!)

Last edited:

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003

Mirroring the thoughts of everyone on NSC. In fact why not stay in with your workmates for the next two years, rent some DVDs and get the pizzas and soft drinks in - you'll save a packet.
:thumbsup:

Mr Banana

Tedious chump
Aug 8, 2005
Standing in the way of control

Don't go to any of these, they're all horrible (no offence Mr Redeyes.)

Audio's not bad. Honeyclub is a right laugh if you don't mind a bit of chart stuff (and vodka's a quid.) They're both really cheap to get in. Most pubs that aren't on West Street are good.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here