spiders

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

hornet

Mar 9, 2005
Horsham
Just had a monster run up the wall next to me and I have never seen a spider as large as that before (except on tv etc) in our house. Feaky thing but I managed to summon up enough strength and willpower to get close enough to hoover it up. Took a few attempts though and made a strange noise as it went up the tube.

Still recovering, need a beer or two now!

Byrne & Small

Oct 25, 2010
Burgess hill
I've had 10 of the things in my flat in the last 8 months, 4 in the last 2 weeks my flat is very warm all of the time due to the shitty heating system, so the windows are always open. My only worry is i didnt declare them living with me on the Census. Oh and pikies!! :facepalm:

Kazenga <3

Test 805843
Feb 28, 2010
Team c/r HQ
I like to nurture little daddy long legs spiders that always seem to appear in the corner of the chimney breast in my room (attic conversion) as they are cute when they are small. Soon as their legs are longer than my little fingernail the hoover comes out I'm afraid.

Don't mind them with short fat legs, anything long and scuttly can f*** off in my book though.

TJx

The WOMEN'S opinion!
Aug 19, 2011
Withdean
Its when it starts getting damp outside, ive got one DEAD by the wardrobe still havnt ventured over to see if its ACTUALLY PLAYING dead, or dead-dead
makes my hair start itching I HATE THEM!!!!

TJx

The WOMEN'S opinion!
Aug 19, 2011
Withdean
i like to nurture little daddy long legs spiders that always seem to appear in the corner of the chimney breast in my room (attic conversion) as they are cute when they are small. Soon as their legs are longer than my little fingernail the hoover comes out i'm afraid.

Don't mind them with short fat legs, anything long and scuttly can f*** off in my book though.

this

Willow

Jul 6, 2003
Didcot
Anyone recognize this wee fella? I opened a pack of Costa Rican bananas and an hour later he was spotted scuttling across the bench. Eek!

P1030398.jpg

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
:p
Anyone recognize this wee fella? I opened a pack of Costa Rican bananas and an hour later he was spotted scuttling across the bench. Eek!

P1030398.jpg
that looks quite a lot like a black widow, very closely related to the red-back............ooooowwhheeerrr , it's gonna be looking for somewhere warm to kip tonight....:p:

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone

P1030398.jpg
I'd recognise him anywhere, that's Dave.

Ex-Staffs Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Adelaide, SA
Looks like a false widow or black widow. we get a lot if red backs here and they are great, Eat all sorts of stuff i dont like and have the coolest webs (like guitar strings). Huntsmen and orb weavers are great as well. the only spiders i kill here are white tips as they roam the house and give very bad bites. snakes on the other hand, now they arent nice.
Sent from my GT-I5503T using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports