Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Spanish Dave - What exactly does he do?!

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
Spanish Dave put in the type of cross that Man City scored their first goal. Alas, with forwards like Barnes they are no good at getting on the end of the crosses. Good job we have got Ulloa.

Was reminded strongly of his crosses against Leicester when City played some of their balls.

TottonSeagull

Mar 5, 2011
Totton (Nr Southampton)
I think you're the one whose deluded I'm afraid! Shite in 2012, then was brilliant for the majority of the time till the end of the season.

You go on thinking that mate.........great free kick and 2 other games he had a semi decent game and that's it! He will be off at the end of the season as I can't see him getting another contract, but you love him and that's nice!:clap2:

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
You go on thinking that mate.........great free kick and 2 other games he had a semi decent game and that's it! He will be off at the end of the season as I can't see him getting another contract, but you love him and that's nice!:clap2:

Mowgli37 is not the only one who thinks Lopez is a sublime player. He was for the second half of last season. He wasn't for the first three months of this season, but his performances of late suggest that Oscar is right to stick with him -- whose view counts far more than mine or yours, so let's see what Oscar decides to do with Lopez for next season rather than make rather daft predictions based on your preferences. Name me one other player in our squad who has his vision? Not to mention the technique to match: I give you that ball for Barnes' first against Leicester.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Given the injuries I don't think Oscar has much choice. The telling factor is the number of times he has been substituted.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Strange that he is still selected when others return from injury, oh yes and he scores goals and assists in more.

Er, no he's not, he's on the bench. He has been absolutely dreadful this year and in many ways it saddens me, as he has gone from potential legend status after Palace to (in my eyes) a very mediocre player. There is no denial he does have good technical ability (great goal last weekend and also Donny away), but he has not made any regular contribution and his contract should not be renewed.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here