Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Southern Rail - £1 return to London

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Yay a friend.

I go on de train. Wheeeee. and i come back as well... wooooo.

surely i shud get a return, noe?

If only someone came in now and asked what a train was, we'd have gold on our hands. You cant force gold though....

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
1 adult 1 child to victoria from lancing return , TOTAL £1.90

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
How on earth does that change between having two tickets that both say single on them and having two tickets with one saying out and one saying return?

Why on earth does it matter ? Just be pleased about the great price - it's hardly difficult to book two tickets !

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Haha. I like how mental I went about an hour ago.

Spun Cuppa

Thanks Greens :(
Will book this for Millwall if the dates allow, havent checked yet, and will also do it for Carlisle which was £18 return from london so add the £2 or so from brighton to london it will cost me about £20 return! Bargain!

Sorry if the answer is as simple as 'look on the National Rail' website, but where can I find the 18 gib deal for the Carlisle game? Tanks a million...

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
Yes! Just got Brighton to London Victoria for Peterborough Away (friendly) on the 21st July, for £1.25 return.

Touche.

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
Of course the downside to this is that you must have reservations for your journey and they are valid on that train and none other, should you travel on another train then you will be excessed up to a full standard single or a penalty fare issued.
It's only a good deal if you are confident you will travel on the booked trains, if not then don't bother as it will end up costing you more in the long run.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here