Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Southern Rail - £1 return to London

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
I just don't get this. Why does it offer me normal price no matter what train I go on?

And on a variety of different days

the viscount

May 15, 2008
hove by the sea
Just got my ticket for £1 return to london victoria going on the !6th august and coming back on the 30th august for my holiday from LHR, airport now only have to get the tube to pay for on the day to LHR, good stuff :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
This is Mad!

I just bought tickets for me and the kids for when we go to Gatwick when we go to the States (and back)
and tickets for me to go to Brentford
and me and my mate to go to Lords

and I didn't spend seven quid

NSC - you just saved me a rght few bob - Thanks :clap:

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada

Clearly you know little about advance tickets.

I have booked plenty in the past which state you can't have a break in your journey, and if it was the case for these tickets, hopping on at HH might suggest you have stopped off on the way.

Being a mere child, I wouldn't expect you to fully understand!

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007

I have booked plenty in the past which state you can't have a break in your journey, and if it was the case for these tickets, hopping on at HH might suggest you have stopped off on the way.

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

I can't take people who travel by coach to places like Millwall, Leyton Orient, Huddersfield, etc, seriously.

You're a f***ing wrong'un.

My ticket home from Bournemouth next week is to Brighton, will they let me get of at Preston Park?! f***! Might have to give them a bell.:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Safe.

Jun 8, 2008

:laugh:

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

I can't take people who travel by coach to places like Millwall, Leyton Orient, Huddersfield, etc, seriously.

You're a f***ing wrong'un.

My ticket home from Bournemouth next week is to Brighton, will they let me get of at Preston Park?! f***! Might have to give them a bell.:laugh::laugh::laugh:

As my NSC stalker, you should know I don't take coaches to local games. Shame on you.

And secondly, it's happened to me once before at New Street several years back, so I'm not entirely sure how you can conclusively say I'm in the wrong. But hey, that's your opinion isn't it.

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
As my NSC stalker, you should know I don't take coaches to local games. Shame on you.

And secondly, it's happened to me once before at New Street several years back, so I'm not entirely sure how you can conclusively say I'm in the wrong. But hey, that's your opinion isn't it.

So then DJ, how is mr ticket man going to know you got on at Haywards Heath?

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
So then DJ, how is mr ticket man going to know you got on at Haywards Heath?

If they're not checking at the station itself (Who's to know if they checking on that day, I'm not psychic), any ticket man with a half decent memory can tell who has just got on.

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
If they're not checking at the station itself (Who's to know if they checking on that day, I'm not psychic), any ticket man with a half decent memory can tell who has just got on.

I'm sure Sussex will be running coaches to Lords, anyway. Best do that.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
I'm sure Sussex will be running coaches to Lords, anyway. Best do that.

Phew at least I'm safe in the knowledge my stalker is in London while I'm watching it on TV. Thanks for letting me know. Enjoy the coach and all that.

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
Phew at least I'm safe in the knowledge my stalker is in London while I'm watching it on TV. Thanks for letting me know. Enjoy the coach and all that.

Dont do coaches, mush. I leave that to you and your mate(s).

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here