Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Soton Game on Aussie Tv

Halcyon

Who let the Doug out?
Jul 22, 2008
Teesside
The only thing I can see in the Bet365 schedule for today is Avai vs Corinthians, doesn't look like if you're UK based you can get it with them :(

rcf0712

Out Here In The Perimeter
Feb 26, 2009
Perth, Western Australia
Sterjovski, Coyne and Todd all could. They've all played at around Albions level so they definitely could. Pellegrino on his day maybe, but as a team i think the general standard of play in the a-league sometimes is no better than Conference level football.
I like Burns too and Tim Howarth has potential - last season Dadi was superb....

Essan128

Aug 8, 2009
Bangkok, Thailand.
Thanks to you guys on NSC, I can watch the Albion live via the net (bet365) here in the suburbs of Bangkok. First game I've seen since moving here three years ago.

With the excitement of the new stadium, manager and a tasty televised derby, it's almost making me want to come home!

Good luck to the boys in blue and white!

That was great - alarm set for 03:25, climbed out of bed watched, nearly woke up most of South Yarra, then back to bed at 05:30 until the alarm at 08:00!

Kinda given me back the bug for the Albion. I would pay $$$ to be able to watch the boys every week. When will i be able to do that, huh?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here