Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Soton Game on Aussie Tv

Frank Inkerman

Veteran of the Crimea
Message from "Sydney Seagull"

hi all

unbelievable the southampton v brighton game is being

shown live on Fox sports at 3.15am (monday morning) sydney time

the first time i will have seen brighton play live on the tv in the 20 odd years

i have been living in australia

to say i am excited is an understatement :)

could someone be kind enough to post the fact the game is on

on NSC as there are a lot of seagull supporters on that living here

who might not know

thanks

cheers

King Tubby

Jul 26, 2004
Sydney
Can't believe it...it's true...they never usually show League one games here except for the play off final...

Nice work Frank

biggles

Feb 21, 2009
are there any seats available on any flights that will get me to aus before 3 15 on monday , or would it be a better option to get a sky sports package ?

Juan Albion

Chicken Sniffer 3rd Class
Grrrrr. Once again Canada misses out.

Over here Setanta usually screen Sky's live games but not this one.

If they couldn't show it live, they might at least have shown it later. I mean, maybe they could just possibly have cut some of the 8.75 hours featuring Manchester United they have scheduled for Monday. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

Ronnie

Jan 6, 2009
The Herb Garden
I really wish I was out there with you guys especially with the crap weather we have at the moment - blowing a real hooley. BUT WHAT IS IQ !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rcf0712

Out Here In The Perimeter
Feb 26, 2009
Perth, Western Australia
OH MY GOD!!!!! That has to be the most incredible post I've ever read on here, I knew there was a reason I'd signed up other than to spread peace love and undertsanding....
- I'd never have know otherwise as you would never have expected that in a million years. I don't think Fox have ever shown anything below the Championship before.
The only Albion game I've seen since 1994 was the play off final a few days later on video, you guys in England have no idea what a big deal this is - hallelujah!!
IQ is set, although I may just watch it live as it starts at 12.30 in Perth.....

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
Blimey, I so hope that we do these antipodean seagulls justice.
Imagine how disappointed they will be to see our defence "live" if Gus hasn't performed a four day miracle.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here