Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Soton Game on Aussie Tv

Exiled in Indooroopilly

I found this spoon sir
Feb 12, 2009
Already set IQ to record it. Turn the phone off & watch it at 6am while getting my daughter ready for childcare. Hoorah!

What he said!! Apart from going nowhere near my phone and doing the drop offs before settling down with a cold one to watch. Can't wait!!!

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
It's a shame the game will be shown at stupid o'clock in the morning but you guys sound genuinely excited by the prospect of watching the Albion down under! Hope the players don't let you down and they treat you to a cracker.

ps

Don't forget to set your Alarms!

rcf0712

Out Here In The Perimeter
Feb 26, 2009
Perth, Western Australia
It's a shame the game will be shown at stupid o'clock in the morning but you guys sound genuinely excited by the prospect of watching the Albion down under! Hope the players don't let you down and they treat you to a cracker.

ps

Don't forget to set your Alarms!
A win and/or clean sheet would obviously be preferable but frankly just seeing The Albion live on telly in Australia is enough for me, still can't quite believe it's happening, bit like Gus' appointment.

However, they do say luck comes in threes so why not a win?

Black Dalek

Jan 19, 2004
Hi Seagull in Ausie, Enjoy the game. BRIGHTON THE NEW BARCELONA, SOTON THE NEW CALAIS, PORTSMOUTH THE NEW KABUL. I like that above, Burtenshaw and Mcneamy coming out holding hands in there arranged 0-0 draw "NEVER FORGET" WAM ON, BLACK DALEK.

Dizzle.

Aug 9, 2008
Perth, Australia
I've told all my mates to watch it to show them how much better albion are than perth glory, they had better not let me down!...Although i'm sure it'll be quite easy.

rcf0712

Out Here In The Perimeter
Feb 26, 2009
Perth, Western Australia
I've told all my mates to watch it to show them how much better albion are than perth glory, they had better not let me down!...Although i'm sure it'll be quite easy.
that would be a game I'd love to see - you have to be honest there are some pretty good players at the Glory this season (maybe half a dozen) who could do a job for The Albion, it's just the rest of them are crap and would struggle in Division 2....

Dizzle.

Aug 9, 2008
Perth, Australia
that would be a game I'd love to see - you have to be honest there are some pretty good players at the Glory this season (maybe half a dozen) who could do a job for The Albion, it's just the rest of them are crap and would struggle in Division 2....

Sterjovski, Coyne and Todd all could. They've all played at around Albions level so they definitely could. Pellegrino on his day maybe, but as a team i think the general standard of play in the a-league sometimes is no better than Conference level football.

alan partridge

Jul 7, 2003
Linton Travel Tavern
Anyone without Sky or Fox can go to bet365.com & watch it live.

You have to create an account but no CC details required, great picture too.

thanks for that mate:smile: add it to my armoury of links:clap:

Can't believe I'm (hopefully) going to be able to sit down and watch an entire Albion game tonight.

Dizzle.

Aug 9, 2008
Perth, Australia
thanks for that mate:smile: add it to my armoury of links:clap:

Can't believe I'm (hopefully) going to be able to sit down and watch an entire Albion game tonight.

Neither, first full game i would have seen for 5 years at least. Then will be at Rushen and Diamonds game if we beat wycombe and also the charlton game. Hope Poyett can make a immediate change to our fortunes!

perth seagull

Jul 5, 2003
Sterjovski, Coyne and Todd all could. They've all played at around Albions level so they definitely could. Pellegrino on his day maybe, but as a team i think the general standard of play in the a-league sometimes is no better than Conference level football.

Pellegrino has been shockingly poor in the second half of this season. He is lucky to still be in the starting XI.

Caringbah Seagull

Aug 18, 2009
Caringbah, NSW
Alarm set, IQ set, beer in fridge all ready to go!

First live Seagulls action since 04 play off final in Cardiff - left for Oz two days later!!!

All the news seems to be positive and hoping that Gus will get the boys back on track and all of us "livin' in a land down under" will have a night/morning to remember!!!

GOSBTS

seagull_in_malaysia

Aug 18, 2006
Reading
Anyone can watch the match at MyP2P.eu :: English League One - Southampton FC vs. Brighton and HA
Here in Malaysia I've connected the laptop to the TV and can't wait for 12.30 to come along!
We don't get ANYTHING but the EPL over here :( Its a rare treat to see even 20 seconds of the albion on TV. A short report on the albion beating city last year was enough for me to hit the record button on my sky + equivelant! I must have watched that at least 10 times!

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
What a suprising amount of Brighton fans we have in Austrailia (who use NSC) and elsewhere around the globe....truly Brighton EVERYWHERE:thumbsup: :goal:

Spanish Seagulls

Nov 18, 2007
Ladbroke Grove
You sure ? Thought they only showed foreign games, today it looks like a brazilian lague game being shown only

Definitely, although won't start until 2 mins before kick off. You can see it from the schedule........Unless of course they have an alternative schedule for Antipodians!! I doubt it.
Somebody posted it yesterday & as I'm in Spain checked it out, created an account in 2-3 mins & watched the Portugal game.

Create the account first obviously to get access to live streaming. It really was a great picture.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here