Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Some of those Burnley fans - don’t like us. Oh well !!!

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
I don’t dislike Burnley FC, I loved it when they beat the diving Villa team for example.

As long as it’s not at our expense, I’m fine with their EPL survival.

Possibly a lone NSC voice, I don’t mind Dyche. He works miracles on a small budget and their football isn’t the rudimentary gamesmanship rugby of Allardyce or Pulis as it’s portrayed to be.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
The town itself is certainly nothing special but there’s some beautiful countryside around it.

I had a dodgy mole removed last year. But there was some lovely skin around it.

(This is a true story, before I'm accused of being tasteless, again???)

Look, sorry to decent Burnley folk. I don't have any issue with Burnley. It is what it is, and it is in an isolated nook below some big hills, and a microsm. When I went there it was what I expected. I'm just a tad irritated by the 'we are all the same' mantra.

Anyway, whatevs. :shrug:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I don’t dislike Burnley FC, I loved it when they beat the diving Villa team for example.

As long as it’s not at our expense, I’m fine with their EPL survival.

Possibly a lone NSC voice, I don’t mind Dyche. He works miracles on a small budget and their football isn’t the rudimentary gamesmanship rugby of Allardyce or Pulis as it’s portrayed to be.

I really like Dyche. Funny, resiliant, effective.

I am genuinely interested why they have only 2 black players in their squad, though. Happy to accept that it is just the way the cookie crumbled. But I remember Blackburn under Kenny Dalgleish. The owner would not sanction the signing of a black player. Everton also were reluctant long after other clubs had wobbled their heads. That was way back when, though, and those clubs have changed. Bumley, however remain an enigma, if I may continue to be circumspect. As I said, happy to be tutored if I'm adding 1 and 1 and making 3.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I’m a Southerner as well. I just agree with the point made on the Burnley forum that there are as many shitholes down your way as there are up here. That includes several places in Sussex and most definitely quite a few in Kent.

*cough* West Kent *cough*

It is all sunny uplands, lush meadows, picturesques market towns and general loveliness in mid and East Kent, I'll have you know, me laddio ???

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
I really like Dyche. Funny, resiliant, effective.

I am genuinely interested why they have only 2 black players in their squad, though. Happy to accept that it is just the way the cookie crumbled. But I remember Blackburn under Kenny Dalgleish. The owner would not sanction the signing of a black player. Everton also were reluctant long after other clubs had wobbled their heads. That was way back when, though, and those clubs have changed. Bumley, however remain an enigma, if I may continue to be circumspect. As I said, happy to be tutored if I'm adding 1 and 1 and making 3.

Bumley. Nazis. What an idiot.

Last edited:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Not going to unblock you to read your post above. :shrug:

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Burnley is a shit hole, you can say it’s arrogant or whatever you want to say but BURNLEY is a SHIT HOLE.

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
Of all the teams in the prem, Burnley is the most pointless. They don't play good football, in fact they barely play football at all. They are so boring to watch, I'd be suicidal if I was a Burnley fan watching that shite week in week out. The town itself is a shithole and they have a shit ground. Even their kit bores me.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
20D2191B-4037-4F52-863B-D7A80EF2CEED.jpeg

:whistle:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here