Singers you never liked

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
I saw Coldplay at Wembley a few years ago, one of the support acts were Girls Aloud, who very much sounded like cats being electrocuted.
So they get my vote punk:

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
Can't stand Morrissey.

I will plump for this !!
The man (and I use the term man very very loosely) cannot sing for w**k is an utter c**t to boot !!
Hate his derges and political shite. Makes my skin crawl GRRRRRRR !!!!

And breathe !!!!!!:lolol:

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
Blimey, double wooosh with handbags thrown in. Ever been to Selhurst? Realise the relevance of that song? Never mind.

Handbags? I thought I was being relatively jovial about it.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
Arthur Mullard
Gary Glitter
George Formby
Tessie O Shea
Lena Zavaroni
Paul Nicolas
Uncle Albert
Terry Wogan
Dave Lee Travis
Cheggers
Roy North (Basil Brush show)
Peter Glaze (Crackerjack)
Brian Cant (Chigley, Camberwick Green)
Bungle
Nat King Cole

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Dave Clarke when he sung that awful song, what was it, "Glad all" something or other.

Dave Clark didn't sing it - he was just the drummer. Vocals were by the keyboard player, Mike Smith. Never did work out why it was called the Dave Clark Five really...........

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
Presume you mean "Glad All Over". And he was the (useless) drummer. I seem to remember the vocals were done by the organist, who I think went by the name of Mike Smith.

I actually quite like the song :blush:

Kate Bush is a good singer but Wuthering Heights sounds utterly awful. Never got why it was so successful.*

*I will just add by that I mean her version, the song itself is brilliant with a fantastic melody.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
I actually quite like the song :blush:

Kate Bush is a good singer but Wuthering Heights sounds utterly awful. Never got why it was so successful.*

*I will just add by that I mean her version, the song itself is brilliant with a fantastic melody.

I like Kate's bush :D

bassking

Mar 18, 2011
The Dollar Store
Presume you mean "Glad All Over". And he was the (useless) drummer. I seem to remember the vocals were done by the organist, who I think went by the name of Mike Smith.

Thanx all the same but i know the history of that song, but you are defo a connoisseur, and im a connoisseur, and ive conned you sir, cause it was only a light hearted dig at palace

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
Thanx all the same but i know the history of that song, but you are defo a connoisseur, and im a connoisseur, and ive conned you sir, cause it was only a light hearted dig at palace

Wasting your breath with that one pal!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports