Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Singers you never liked

Miami Seagull

Grandad
Jul 12, 2003
Miami Florida, USA
Prince. What a #%^*+%#! Remember being dragged to see him at Wembley arena and he refused to sing Purple Rain despite the adience chanting for it throughout the concert. Complete bellend.

boik

Prince. What a #%^*+%#! Remember being dragged to see him at Wembley arena and he refused to sing Purple Rain despite the adience chanting for it throughout the concert. Complete bellend.

Fraid I'm with prince on this one (not a fan of his). What other artistic endeavour would you go to and think you could dictate events. I watched the Cure at Reading the other year and it was sad to see them plod though their greatest hits rather than playing what they enjoyed.

May 27, 2014
Too many to list! Just for a sample, I'll go Shirley Bassey, Sinatra, Elvis, Engelbert Humperdink and Des O'Connor........

Sinatra?! Are you insane or deaf? Go and listen to any of his fabulous Capitol albums from the 50s. Never listen again to the dreadful 'My Way' - he hated it too!

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
Bono (a massive arrogant wanker with overrated voice in most overrated band in the world)
Morrissey (utter bell end, even more self-involved than Bono)
Damon Albarn (post Blur singing wise and in any interviews)
Justin Bieber (want to give him a good kicking)
Mick Hucknall (horrible energy about him)
Fergal Matthews (I think is his name, lead singer of Placebo, had the misfortune of meeting this **** once. Shit band too)
Jessie J (is there a more overrated POP singer in present day? Her voice shatters glass, awful woman)
Will-I-am (useless, completely shit. Can't sing, doesn't seem to do anything except strut around wearing ridiculous sunglasses which automatically make him a ****. See bono)
Maximo park (complete fake OTT pretend accents when "singing")
Biffy clyro (same, absolute toilet. Attempting to sell records solely off regional association

All rap singers. Rap is not music it's a key ingredient in the malfunction of modern society

Leighgull

Dec 27, 2012
Bono (a massive arrogant wanker with overrated voice in most overrated band in the world)
Morrissey (utter bell end, even more self-involved than Bono)
Damon Albarn (post Blur singing wise and in any interviews)
Justin Bieber (want to give him a good kicking)
Mick Hucknall (horrible energy about him)
Fergal Matthews (I think is his name, lead singer of Placebo, had the misfortune of meeting this **** once. Shit band too)
Jessie J (is there a more overrated POP singer in present day? Her voice shatters glass, awful woman)
Will-I-am (useless, completely shit. Can't sing, doesn't seem to do anything except strut around wearing ridiculous sunglasses which automatically make him a ****. See bono)
Maximo park (complete fake OTT pretend accents when "singing")
Biffy clyro (same, absolute toilet. Attempting to sell records solely off regional association

All rap singers. Rap is not music it's a key ingredient in the malfunction of modern society

Maximo park?
Placebo ROCK

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here