Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Singers you never liked

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Elton John.

Elton disappointed me, he was really good when he started out. His first album and Tumbleweed Connection are great albums. Unfortunately (not for him obviously) he turned shit when he went commercial and became a tubby little ott showman.

Loved his voice in the early days.

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
Elton disappointed me, he was really good when he started out. His first album and Tumbleweed Connection are great albums. Unfortunately (not for him obviously) he turned shit when he went commercial and became a tubby little ott showman.

Loved his voice in the early days.

Quite, Goodbye Yellow Brick Road is a 70's Classic.

Sadly he has done nothing worth listening to in well over 30 years, although that could be said of many others of that era.

Yes Pink Floyd, I am looking at You. :angry:

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Good shout, a bit like his grating voice.
I'm glad Hucknall's music is seldom played on the radio these days - saves me having to change stations for a few minutes.

I work with someone who played with Hucknall in The Frantic Elevators, and he was apparently a bellend there too.

I will however doff my cap to him when it comes to shagging, with that ****ing awful hair and a face like a cabbage patch doll how he has managed to pot the likes of Steffi Graf is beyond me.

Juan Albion

Chicken Sniffer 3rd Class
I work with someone who played with Hucknall in The Frantic Elevators, and he was apparently a bellend there too.

I will however doff my cap to him when it comes to shagging, with that ****ing awful hair and a face like a cabbage patch doll how he has managed to pot the likes of Steffi Graf is beyond me.

Krauts like cabbage, obviously.

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
Quite, Goodbye Yellow Brick Road is a 70's Classic.

Sadly he has done nothing worth listening to in well over 30 years, although that could be said of many others of that era.

Yes Pink Floyd, I am looking at You. :angry:

Well Pink Floyd did split up about 20 years ago so they have an excuse.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
My initial thought was Buble, but about 30 people have got there before me, so:

Bjork

Prince/Symbol/whatever he is called these days

Harry Conick Jnr

Grace Jones

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here