Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

signings

fenech1elphick1

Apr 3, 2008
shoreham
we had a deal done with arsenal for rhys murphy but they seem to be stalling until arsenal sign a replacement for adebayore but do wee need any more strikers now ?

Arong692

Oct 2, 2008
Yes like i said i dont see it happening but he has got the news from someone at arsenal as he knows a few people at the club! Lets wait and see shall we!

Iamapen15

May 17, 2009
Back of the North Stand
we had a deal done with arsenal for rhys murphy but they seem to be stalling until arsenal sign a replacement for adebayore but do wee need any more strikers now ?

Who said we had a deal done for Rhys Murphy? Rubbish, I doubt we will have any Arsenal youngsters here next season.

Iamapen15

May 17, 2009
Back of the North Stand
A mate of mine told me jack wiltshire is comin on loan for the season. Tbh i cant see it happening but he must have got the news from somewere.
:dunce:

That Jack Willshire kid from Arsenal would be terrifying down here. sign him up on a season long loan please. I know unrealistic but no one has speculated on him b4...

i wouldnt moan to be honest , good experienced youngester :thumbsup:

Your all living in cloud cockoo land if you think Wenger will let Wiltshire go out on loan, let alone to the rough and tumble of a League One club.:dunce:

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005

Rubbish, so you want us to believe that he will replace Adebayor?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here