signings

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tomo1794

Apr 7, 2009
Leighton Buzzard
is it jon jo shelvey or someone that plays for Charlton then cos he was v, decent last season i believe?
i don't really know all that much about o'toole tbh

seagull_special

Jun 9, 2008
Abu Dhabi
I am just savoring our latest acquisition. My appetite is sated for the time being, I would love us to go for Brad Johnson or O'Toole but am feeling patient, I have absolute faith in Slade and think we will have one more big signing and some young up and coming players and experienced league one players a la Spiller

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Sheffield Utd were also interested in O'Toole I believe
would be very surprised but absolutely delighted if he came to us

seagull_special

Jun 9, 2008
Abu Dhabi
he was supposed to have had a medical at Sheff Utd but it then went deadly quiet. Would be surprised if he dropped to league one but then again I was surprised Dickinson signed

Tomo1794

Apr 7, 2009
Leighton Buzzard
my mates a derby fan, and he saw Dickinson him at a friendly or something with another of my mates and they both told me that he was absolute gash so i will be pleasantly surprised when he starts banging in the goals for us. Same goes for Mark Wright because alot of my friends go to MK D matches and say that he isn't al that good either. However i believe Russ can get the best out of any player as we saw at the end of last season! :)

Last edited:

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
he was supposed to have had a medical at Sheff Utd but it then went deadly quiet. Would be surprised if he dropped to league one but then again I was surprised Dickinson signed
Why you surprised?i was exspecting better to be honest but happy never the less:whisky:

This is a club with ambition now so better players will gradually appear:drink:

Arong692

Oct 2, 2008
A mate of mine told me jack wiltshire is comin on loan for the season. Tbh i cant see it happening but he must have got the news from somewere.

maxnug

Jun 9, 2008
That Jack Willshire kid from Arsenal would be terrifying down here. sign him up on a season long loan please. I know unrealistic but no one has speculated on him b4...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports