Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Shootings and explosion in Paris!

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
Crusades anyone?

Read the article [MENTION=46]Lush[/MENTION] posted. It's long but well worth your time. It will give you a fraction more understanding than you've communicated here.

Read it. Not sure why you're making such a deal about the article?

France has emerged as the most prominent backer of Syria’s armed opposition and is now directly funding rebel groups around Aleppo as part of a new push to oust the embattled Assad regime.

Large sums of cash have been delivered by French government proxies across the Turkish border to rebel commanders in the past month, diplomatic sources have confirmed. The money has been used to buy weapons inside Syria and to fund armed operations against loyalist forces

Bottom line, France was funding terrorism. But let's all forget that bit yeah?

http://21stcenturywire.com/2015/11/...a-radical-isis-terrorists-to-overthrow-assad/

Last edited:

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Interesting and I do not doubt what he is stating however if ISIS is destroyed will moderate Muslims and especially easily radicalised ones, not feel that it is an attack on Islam and form another extremist terrorist group much bigger, or will they accept that ISIS have been destroyed for the good of all.

:facepalm:

narly101

Feb 16, 2009
London
This is one quote which should resonate more profoundly than any other.

“We will conquer your Rome, break your crosses, and enslave your women,” Adnani, the spokesman, promised in one of his periodic valentines to the West. “If we do not reach that time, then our children and grandchildren will reach it, and they will sell your sons as slaves at the slave market.”

This is their intent. They have no care that their Religious indoctrination will take generations. They're fully prepated for the long game.

carlzeiss

May 19, 2009
Amazonia

“We will conquer your Rome, break your crosses, and enslave your women,” Adnani, the spokesman, promised in one of his periodic valentines to the West. “If we do not reach that time, then our children and grandchildren will reach it, and they will sell your sons as slaves at the slave market.”

This is their intent. They have no care that their Religious indoctrination will take generations. They're fully prepated for the long game.

[yt]8pky3WeM4tI[/YT]

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour

I shouldn't worry, the mental ones have been saying that for centuries.

They cant even defeat a small Kurdish force let alone the West.

Jan 30, 2008
no, sorry, i'm really not doing that. I fully recognise that i am of no more relevance to you, than you are to me. But this is a message board, a forum for views. You just don't happen to like the inconvenient truth that you are a bit of an ignoramus.

Hahaha. I'm simply pointing out - along with one or two others it must be said - that you're a bit of an ignoramus, prepared to dismiss an article out-of-hand based on the politics of the author, rather than what was actually written. I'm not rejecting your comment on the author (as being a bit of simpleton, you accuse me of doing), i am simply suggesting you read what he says before commenting on it. No more, no less.

And with that, i'm done with talking to you.
you come across as a complete cry baby ???
regards
DR

narly101

Feb 16, 2009
London
And this pretty much sums up where we are now;

"The United States and its allies have reacted to the Islamic State belatedly and in an apparent daze. The group’s ambitions and rough strategic blueprints were evident in its pronouncements and in social-media chatter as far back as 2011, when it was just one of many terrorist groups in Syria and Iraq and hadn’t yet committed mass atrocities."

Whats frightening is the speed with which IS has managed to secure it's caliphate foundation.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing

The key things I took from the article are:

1. Their entire philosophy is based upon 7th Century Islam as taught by The Prophet Mohammed
2. They see what they are doing as a prelude to the Apocalypse
3. By establishing a Caliphate they have divine authority to establish Sharia Law in full, and
4. All Muslims are required to make all efforts to move to the Capliphate
5. All Muslims that do not adhere to this strict interpretation of the Koran are apostate and therefore should be killed
6. A Caliphate cannot exist without holding territiry, BUT
7. The Koran commands them to expand their lands via war, and they are not allowed to make peace treaties for more than 10 years with any 'neighbours' and they must be at war on one or more fronts at any 1 time.
8. Without the territory, the Caliphate will no longer exist, so one way to reduce their power would be to limit the land they hold
9. Their Judgement Day prophecy talks of a battle against the armies of Rome at Daqib in Syria, which is why they taunt the US in many of their videos, as they WANT them to attack

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade

I shouldn't worry, the mental ones have been saying that for centuries.

They cant even defeat a small Kurdish force let alone the West.

It's interesting that one thing in that article was a statement that IS were unlikely to mount a huge attack in the West and that even Charlie Hebdo wasn't them but Al Qeada. Obviously Friday proved that wrong. Yet the article was written in March. Much has happened since then including a mass migration and our bombing raids intensifying. The justification so called IS gave for their actions was because of the French bombing.

It would seem to me that the article's suggestion that targetted bombing (rather than vapourising the whole region) is the best of a bad set of options is spot on. The declaration of the Caliphate was the first part of a series of long term aims. If that gets destroyed - effectively if they cannot govern what they have or take more land - then they will be waiting a very long time indeed to enslave us. I'd think an eternity.

Framing the attacks in the context of the last few months it would seem the bombings have been quite successful and that the migration out of Syria has effectively left so called IS with very few people to actually govern. I think they would want an end to migration, hence the false Syrian passport that was deliberately left at one of the attack sites.

I'm still firmly of the belief that it is the people who are GOING TO Syria who we should be worried about, not the ones coming from it.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
you come across as a complete cry baby ???
regards
DR
13047.gif

carlzeiss

May 19, 2009
Amazonia
The key things I took from the article are:

1. Their entire philosophy is based upon 7th Century Islam as taught by The Prophet Mohammed
2. They see what they are doing as a prelude to the Apocalypse
3. By establishing a Caliphate they have divine authority to establish Sharia Law in full, and
4. All Muslims are required to make all efforts to move to the Capliphate
5. All Muslims that do not adhere to this strict interpretation of the Koran are apostate and therefore should be killed
6. A Caliphate cannot exist without holding territiry, BUT
7. The Koran commands them to expand their lands via war, and they are not allowed to make peace treaties for more than 10 years with any 'neighbours' and they must be at war on one or more fronts at any 1 time.
8. Without the territory, the Caliphate will no longer exist, so one way to reduce their power would be to limit the land they hold
9. Their Judgement Day prophecy talks of a battle against the armies of Rome at Daqib in Syria, which is why they taunt the US in many of their videos, as they WANT them to attack

5. A recent example from Afghanistan confirms this .

http://www.aljazeera.com/news/2015/11/afghans-protest-killings-hazara-isil-151110135854342.html

heathgate

NSC Patron
Apr 13, 2015
And this pretty much sums up where we are now;

"The United States and its allies have reacted to the Islamic State belatedly and in an apparent daze. The group’s ambitions and rough strategic blueprints were evident in its pronouncements and in social-media chatter as far back as 2011, when it was just one of many terrorist groups in Syria and Iraq and hadn’t yet committed mass atrocities."

Whats frightening is the speed with which IS has managed to secure it's caliphate foundation.
It's not recent,..Zarqawi was on his mettle from 2000 , was killing all over the place from that point, furthering the Suni cause in various guises, his death only caused a brief pause while Bagdadhi got on with the good work of killing on a huge scale...it was only latterly that the strategy switched to taking and holding land.

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
http://mashable.com/2014/09/22/notinmyname-muslims-anti-isis-social-media-campaign/#qN_fwEw3OiqG

Mulsims are using social meadia to call out the terrorists and make sure people realise that IS don't represent their religion.

Personally I am not sure this needs confirmation but there seems to be a few who need it.

Anyone who speaks with this language undermining so called non believers as Kuffars, think of us as pigs and dictating their views on our women should be parachuted on mass into Raqqa, preferably without parachutes.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Is it a coincidence most children follow the same religion as their parents then. Would you prefer the term indoctrination or even teaching?

Go on have a try. I would genuinely like to hear a cogent argument for tolerating the widely practised religiously inspired intolerance I gave as examples in my previous post.

There is a huge huge difference between picking up and running with something your parents did and brain washing. You're being absurd and I think you know it. My father was a Albion regular, and a regular gig goer. I do both; have I been brain washed?

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
It's not recent,..Zarqawi was on his mettle from 2000 , was killing all over the place from that point, furthering the Suni cause in various guises, his death only caused a brief pause while Bagdadhi got on with the good work of killing on a huge scale...it was only latterly that the strategy switched to taking and holding land.

don't go throwing facts in ...ffs...!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here