Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Shocking Comments on Liverpool Forum

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Condescending it may be but imagine if we were playing Eastbourne borough for instance?

Are Eastbourne Boro in League 1? Blood hell a mate of mine plays for em - didn't realise they were that big time.

Bigbelly

Banned
Sep 24, 2011
I don't actually post on there haha, they have some strange inside keyword you need to know to register.

I joined 3 years a go but forgotten my passed word and haven't the same e-mail account now so can re-send my password. Have tried re signing but it says suspended all the time.

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
Liverpool v Brighton FA Cup 5th Rd. Sunday 4.30pm Anfield

5 pages of stuff and no one has called us gayers or tinpot, just talked about football and said the Albion are a decent side. What on EARTH are they thinking of ?

5 pages of postings and only ONE very negative and insulting posting about our fans.....from Aldo96....who apparently now lives in Brighton. Couldn't possibly be the stupid prick Aldo, who constantly posts on our forum...."Don't buy the Sun" .......with monotonous regularity......?

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Are Eastbourne Boro in League 1? Blood hell a mate of mine plays for em - didn't realise they were that big time.

No of course not but being realistic, when you've won as much as they have, then they'll feel like that about most clubs. resting on their laurels but it's human nature. For what it's worth,i think we have a good chance of achieving a very good result against them.

Aldo

Ruffian Revolution. STH.
Jul 15, 2008
Hove
I joined 3 years a go but forgotten my passed word and haven't the same e-mail account now so can re-send my password. Have tried re signing but it says suspended all the time.

Very strange set up isn't it haha! Still look over there for the photoshop thread though- it's magic! Suggest all on here have a look whilst over there.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
5 pages of postings and only ONE very negative and insulting posting about our fans.....from Aldo96....who apparently now lives in Brighton. Couldn't possibly be the stupid prick Aldo, who constantly posts on our forum...."Don't buy the Sun" .......with monotonous regularity......?

What's he going to talk about if the Sun closes sometime soon?

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset

the very same.

why does he think we have an irrational hatred of Liverpool? Nothing seems further from the truth from what I am seeing - nearly as big a love-in over the Suarez affair as Wrexham and Fans Utd. Should be played in a pretty good spirit I reckon as long as no-one listens to twats like that or takes them seriously.

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
I don't actually post on there haha, they have some strange inside keyword you need to know to register.

amazing co-incidence......both live in Brighton....both have the name Aldo...both incorporate the number 96.......and both about 18 years old.

You should contact 'him'.......you might get on very well with each other. Tosser

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here