Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Shocking Comments on Liverpool Forum

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
From that thread: 'This is their cup final after all' Sorry to disappoint Liverpool fans, but it's not my cup final - you're just another football team to beat I'm afraid, the final is at Wembley and I won't be wearing any cringeworthy half and half scarf on Sunday. That comment aside, a lot of decent and generous posts on that thread.

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
That was then, this is now. Can you really see us beating Liverpool at their place, honestly?
3-0 is being conservative from them imo.

I can most definitely see us winning. We're VERY good on our day. A little bit of luck, a few more of those wonderful misses from Liverpool and why the hell not?

... Either that or we'll get hammered 5-0.

ees complicated no?

Apr 3, 2011
Hove, United Kingdom
Quote from: Red number seven on Today at 09:25:36 AM

At the risk of a ban... Would like to see Gus Poyet get a round of applause. We should not forget the very non-LFC few people who have had the courage to support Luis.

Well said fella
Gus Poyet was very vocal when this first came about and said he would go to court for Suarez is necessary
Good on him
He got shouted down of course because he was actually, you know, talking sense, but fair play to him

some other people agreed, I wonder if they will clap for him?

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
We'll easily outsing them now, though ;)

What!,.. with more endless rounds of AAAAAALLLLLBBBBIIIIIOOOOOOON, I dont think so dude. They may not be quite so up for it like they would if playing ManU or Everton for example, but if they fire in a full version of 'Anfield Road' our responses are likely to sound very feeble in comparison.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
What!,.. with more endless rounds of AAAAAALLLLLBBBBIIIIIOOOOOOON, I dont think so dude. They may not be quite so up for it like they would if playing ManU or Everton for example, but if they fire in a full version of 'Anfield Road' our responses are likely to sound very feeble in comparison.

According to a Swansea supporting mate the atmosphere really isn't as good anymore as its all made out to be by the press.

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Yeh i love their arrogance, all expect at least a 3-0 victory !!!, i feel like 1983 all over again.

To be fair, that is probably a realistic view. Could have been 3-0 by HT at The Amex, so no reason for them NOT to expect this.

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.

I've generally been surprised by how quiet the "big" teams are when you go visiting them, but I guess that's because we are not merely some way short of ManU or Everton for them, but are actually a little less important than a League game with Norwich, Wolves or Bolton.

I think we'll be far more up for it than them, and will in all probability make more noise.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here