Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sheffield Wednesday vs Brighton *** Official Match Thread ***

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
Exactly as I thought. We look solid but need more pace in Murphy over Skalak and Baldock over Hemed.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
I like that choice. Baldock and Murphy will press and harry and take some strain off the central two, they can also add creativity and pace for break outs.
Looks like we'll play counter attacking football today, which doesn't seem a bad idea. Warren reckons their cb's are slow, so balls over the top could be fruitful.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Good to see Baldock being rewarded for doing absolutely nothing.

Being rewarded for being the only forward who is not Murray or Hemed. Massive half season long own goal by the recruitment team. If they don't rectify it in January we will be staying in this division next season IMO.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
I like that choice. Baldock and Murphy will press and harry and take some strain off the central two, they can also add creativity and pace for break outs.

Exactly this.

Both Sidwell & Norwood have a lot of pitch to cover and will need the type of help Kayal & Stephens just don't require.

Murph & Sam will need to cover a lot of ground today if we are going to come back with anything.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Being rewarded for being the only forward who is not Murray or Hemed. Massive half season long own goal by the recruitment team. If they don't rectify it in January we will be staying in this division next season IMO.
Pritchard was the forward, unfortunately we got gazumped. That said, we may have dodged a bit of a bullet as he seems to have been injured more often than not so far.

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
Buckley on their bench.
How about he comes on as their third and final substitution after 50 minutes as they're chasing the game, and almost immediately pings his hamstring?

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
What's a puff? Northern Cockwombles can't even insult us properly. :kiss:

They've got there own grammer nazi's.

Screenshot from 2016-10-01 14-40-36.png

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Buckley on their bench.
How about he comes on as their third and final substitution after 50 minutes as they're chasing the game, and almost immediately pings his hamstring?
I almost gave you a thumbsup (you will no doubt be devastated to have missed out) as it would be great to have fortunes reversed, but I can't wish an injury on Buckley, he was great for us.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Pritchard was the forward, unfortunately we got gazumped. That said, we may have dodged a bit of a bullet as he seems to have been injured more often than not so far.

Not looking for an argument but there should have been an attainable backup even if he was no better than Baldock imo

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Buckley on their bench.

Or put on MOM performance and provide the chances for their winning margin of 2 goals!Good luck to Will,just not against us,please.:angel:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here