Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sheffield Wednesday vs Brighton *** Official Match Thread ***

The Rivet

Aug 9, 2011
Oh I see Bry. A *******ized, truncated version of a detailed post from the owlstalk forum. Good to make it clear I feel, don't you? No slight intended
I am sure blackballing wont happen nor the possibility of you falling on your sword.

Have to say though misquotes happen easily with the application of the above practice.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
Great day yesterday, only overshadowed by the overnight effect of what must have been a dodgy Sheffield :)D:lolol::lolol::D) pint yesterday.

ToiletPosture.png

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
Carvahlo all doing his best to deflect on what was a disappointing result to them. Blame the ref for your own failings

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
Carvalhal not happy about not getting a penalty (I saw something in the highlights about that)...but also said there should have been 2 red cards...anyone know when that was supposed to have been

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p049nr9y

I thought this lot were meant to be rugged tough Northerners...We bullied them yesterday, he obviously doesn't like it and is now crying like a baby! Our makeshift midfield had Bannan and co all afternoon!

They need to man up and move on!

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Carvalhal not happy about not getting a penalty (I saw something in the highlights about that)...but also said there should have been 2 red cards...anyone know when that was supposed to have been

I assume the bbc must have edited out the comment that he surely made that Murray's disallowed goal should have stood.

Paris

Jul 17, 2010
13th district
Carvahlo all doing his best to deflect on what was a disappointing result to them. Blame the ref for your own failings

Indeed. Papering over the cracks of the questionable home form of his team this season. After a strong end to last season, they might have to settle for a more modest finish come May.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003

Classic signs of a manager feeling the pressure on his tenure. Look for excuses rather than accept what most Wednesday fans seem to have accepted. Beaten by a better team on the day.

There is no shame in that, witness Hughton's comments after the defeat by Brentford.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Classic signs of a manager feeling the pressure on his tenure. Look for excuses rather than accept what most Wednesday fans seem to have accepted. Beaten by a better team on the day.

There is no shame in that, witness Hughton's comments after the defeat by Brentford.

:thumbsup:

Steve in Japan

NSC Patron
May 9, 2013
East of Eastbourne

I love the way yer continental managers always say something like...."First of all I am going to talk about this, because I don't want to say much about it". And then go RAMBLING on about some perceived injustice. Mourinho 1.01.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Interesting (and just great) that our 3rd and 4th choice CMs did so well (confirmed by the 'player rating' thread). Shows the strength in depth we've now got........lack of which did for us last season really. Dunk and Duffy as a pairing are starting to look almost impenetrable - can see us being like Boro were last season at the back.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here