Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sheffield Wednesday vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Maldini

Banned
Aug 19, 2015
Yep just like the Middlesborough game eh, I do believe that was a one off too!

You're missing two massive differences.Firstly we are at home but more importantly after Boro we had the play-offs as a back-up.We don't have that on Monday.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Oh do so* off .., those stats say nothing about what actually happened in the game. Given that Wednesday was playing a team savaged by injuries to four key players within 58 minutes, I'm amazed that those statistics aren't more one-sided. I should imagine that we would have really taken advantage if the situation was reversed.

Corrected for you..the poster deserves no respect

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Yeah it's pathetic.They might give Hughton 2 mins.

Obviously no-one from Brighton coming out to talk. There is only so much insight you are going to get from Holloway.

Having said that they might as well give Sheffield Wednesday manager a series.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
I would think Chris Hughton will send them out attacking, attacking, attacking attacking attacking on Monday.

KingKev

Jun 16, 2011
Hove (actually)
Well it's crystal clear. it's sh1t or bust on Monday, the fans have to make the most noise ever and we have to pick a team who are up for it.

I want KLL to start with Bong behind him, and on the evidence of the last 3 matches alone neither Wilson nor Baldock deserve a start.

Not having Dunk and Stephens tonight was huge.

And I wasn't that impressed with Wednesday either.
Agre Nick. Massive were shite. Against 10 men, half of whom were reserves or not played for months, they created very little. Unfortunately for us parking the bus away from home is their speciality. I predict 0-0 on Monday at best.

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
Villa and Newcastle next season.It could be a while before we come anywhere near the top of the league.This was our chance.

No. Sorry. I'm down but I'm not having that. Did anybody see this season coming? Look what we almost achieved. Villa are a basket case right now and nothing to fear. Newcastle is another matter but Hughton has achieved incredible things in a very short space of time. This was a chance but who is to say if it was the chance?

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
It's been a wonderful season but it's done. I just hope we can keep the team together, and strengthen where possible, so we can piss this league next season.

The vultures will be circling.

atomised

Mar 21, 2013
How arrogant is that. Brighton were awful, and the stats qualify that:

Possession: Home 63% Away 37%

Shots: Home16 Away7

Shots on Target: Home 4 Away 1

Were there any bha fans there?

The BHA fans were stuck 15 rows back in the upper tier. What do you get out of your visits here. Just comes across as weird

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
I would think Chris Hughton will send them out attacking, attacking, attacking attacking attacking on Monday.

We haven't got much option, have we?

garethjamesuk

Jan 6, 2004
Eastbourne
Biased by sky, if we do somehow win the game vs sheff wednesday we should just do no interviews and go, they let that guy natter on and on and on and on, no mention about that we lost 4 yes 4, of our best players Hemed top scorer, Goldson young player of year (all ready missing Dunk our centre back pairing) Knockhart our top winger with top skills, Stephens already banned, Sidwell.
What team would have a chance of centre back pairing gone, central midfield pairing gone, Top forwards gone in Zamora and Hemed, our skilful winger Knockhart gone, i really think the players worked socks off apart from Wilson, we didnt play badly we just had no chance to play our game.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here