Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Season Tickets Next Season - You Decide

Based upon how you feel NOW - which Season Ticket option would you choose?

• Existing ST Holder – renew my current seat

Votes: 288 70.9%
  • Existing ST Holder – renew in different seat

Votes: 73 18.0%
  • Existing ST Holder – not renewing

Votes: 3 0.7%
  • Current Non ST Holder – Will get one

Votes: 30 7.4%
  • Non ST Holder – not getting one

Votes: 12 3.0%

• Total voters

Lush

Mods' Pet
Make sure you get one of the rear rows. A club rep' let it be known that you need that to get a decent view.

We'll never give up our WSU front row seats. So lucky to have them.

Despite the journey to/from games now being a bit more of a pain compared to the very short stroll to Withdean,
we love the amazing Amex, and it will be out of this world when it holds 30,750.

Only unrealistic gripe, is I wish we could look at the WSU, without leaving it. Giant mirrors on ES??

The seats in WSL towards the back went very early on, probably taken by people who'd been season ticket holders at Withdean for many years, so I suggest there are unlikely to be many going spare at the end of this season. You might be lucky though.

I'm still wondering when there will be another push for sales of the Private Seat Licences ...

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
I'm considering not renewing as the bloke I'm next to is REALLY annoying. You might know him, he's got a funny beard and goes on about the weather and Dr Who all the time.

That's The Master:

delgar06.jpg

want to renew in present seat but my son and now my daughter love going so will need to find a at least a pair together (anyone want to do a swap?!). tempted by family stand but need to be high up

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
Make sure you get one of the rear rows. A club rep' let it be known that you need that to get a decent view.

We'll never give up our WSU front row seats. So lucky to have them.

Despite the journey to/from games now being a bit more of a pain compared to the very short stroll to Withdean,
we love the amazing Amex, and it will be out of this world when it holds 30,750.

Only unrealistic gripe, is I wish we could look at the WSU, without leaving it. Giant mirrors on ES??

Thanks. Also quite tempted by the east stand upper first couple of rows. I think that would be a fantastic view and still close to the action, compared to the wsu.

Willy Dangle

Aug 31, 2011
Remember there will be a lot of East stand people displaced as that will be for the Nigel's (unless they are relegated) and other decent away support. The South will be available for Albion.

sams dad

I hate Palarse
Feb 7, 2004
The Hill of The Gun
Will stay in WSU but try to move nearer the centre. I'm right at the front of the South end at present.

Jan 19, 2009
Worthing
It's with regret that I have to say this to the people that sit near me, who are a good bunch, that I'm staying forever.:cheers:

Sorry guys punk:

Uridium

May 30, 2011
Adore my F block WSU seat but my lad is showing an interest now so considering looking for a pair elsewhere. Tricky one for me...

stratford seagull

Jul 30, 2003
Swindon
My view in the West Stand Lower (W1G Row AB Seat 145) - only one row behind me, I love it!

(Hope the attachments work)

Attachments

• my view of north stand.JPG
    my view of north stand.JPG
    246.5 KB · Views: 28
  • football focus + south stand view.JPG
    football focus + south stand view.JPG
    262.8 KB · Views: 30
  • we win.JPG
    we win.JPG
    237.2 KB · Views: 24

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
I wonder what the atmosphere will be like in the south corners?

Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam
love it in north row v, will be staying there

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here