Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Season Tickets Next Season - You Decide

Based upon how you feel NOW - which Season Ticket option would you choose?

• Existing ST Holder – renew my current seat

Votes: 288 70.9%
  • Existing ST Holder – renew in different seat

Votes: 73 18.0%
  • Existing ST Holder – not renewing

Votes: 3 0.7%
  • Current Non ST Holder – Will get one

Votes: 30 7.4%
  • Non ST Holder – not getting one

Votes: 12 3.0%

• Total voters

durrington gull

Aug 29, 2004
Worthing
Happy in the North - although lots of people standing up all the time in front of me!, despite being half way up. May look at moving to the South-West corner?

bluenitsuj

Listen to me!!!
Feb 26, 2011
Willingdon
I love my seat in WSL G block, I hope the people around me don't move as they are a good crowd.

Tesco in Disguise

Where do we go from here?
Jul 5, 2003
Wienerville
will probably renew, though would like a change of neighbours. i feel like wittgenstein's lion on occasion.

Gary Gurr

Nov 13, 2011
Eastbourne
As a non season ticket holder I will be pleased with any available season ticket seat next year. I have, when possible, been trying out various locations, love the NS for the atmosphere, didn't like the East Stand for the same reason, Tried the Upper West for the first time last week which was a great view but what a bloody climb.

tubaman

Nov 2, 2009
I,m v happy with my seat in WSL and will stay there. The view is excellent but I can't say that I know all the STHs around me yet because there seem to be different people each week!

Herne Hill Seagull

Jul 10, 2003
Galicia
Not sure how many people will be able to move about - it'd need quite a few to want to do it to make the seats available in the first place. I strongly suspect that, for the majority of us that are renewing, it'll be in the same seat(s).

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
It'll be interesting to see how the club handle people who want to move. Would you have to make a commitment to lose your existing seat first - with the risk that you may end up with a worse one? I am reasonably happy with my seat but would prefer to be further back. Front rows of the East Stand Upper would be great, and would seem a bit unfair if newbies had priority for these over STHs.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Existing ST Holder – renew my current seat... loving it

Uwinsc

Aug 14, 2010
Horsham
Exsisting STH I have selected not renewing as tha is most likely because I don't think I will be able to afford to. If I can then I will keep my current seat- WSL.

KNC

Sep 3, 2003
Seven Dials
I love my seat in the WSU and I will be renewing.

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
love my seat in row p of the north, thankfully a nice bunch around me and no idiots and no moaners

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
Good to see that only a small percentage of STHs are not renewing. I am in second row WSU and not going anywhere.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here