Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Season Tickets Next Season - You Decide

Based upon how you feel NOW - which Season Ticket option would you choose?

• Existing ST Holder – renew my current seat

Votes: 288 70.9%
  • Existing ST Holder – renew in different seat

Votes: 73 18.0%
  • Existing ST Holder – not renewing

Votes: 3 0.7%
  • Current Non ST Holder – Will get one

Votes: 30 7.4%
  • Non ST Holder – not getting one

Votes: 12 3.0%

• Total voters

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
A few rows from the back of the family stand, out of the sun & rain, in line with the 6 yrd line and close enough to the North stand and pitch to feel involved in the action.

Definite renewal for me and two kids.

Uter

Aug 5, 2008
The land of chocolate
All this indicates a renewal rate of over 99%! I'd imagine 80%-90% is the norm and over 95% is pretty rare, so 99% is just mental!

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Middle of the East Stand would consider same seat area but in ESU.

SurreySeagulls

Jul 9, 2003
Guildford
Been an ST since 79 so will be renewing. Plus all those years waiting for the Amex I am not going to be giving up. Only death or destitution will mean non renewal.

devonsi

"By-The-Sea"
Dec 26, 2008
Plymouth
Currently I am commuting (driving) 700 miles per week, add on to that a round trip of 250 miles for a home game, Im not sure with the rising cost of fuel that I can afford to renew....( approx £380 per month for fuel)

We know how that feels, swindongull... usually 3 of us in WSU, currently travel every home game, up from Plymouth.
For the 1st time this season, 2 were not available last saturday, so I tried the train option, expecting to be disapointed & couldn't believe it when I got 2 singles @ £16 ea. Ok, so it were a long day but at least there was enough change & time for a few beers... On the return trip, I also had a yap with a coupl've Northstand season tkt holders from Tiverton, so there are options, if you ever feel like like linking up, fellow WestCountrians, I think we could all support each other, by easing the financial burden, to Support Our Beloved, Albion... drop us a line, I know GoldstoneGull or SaltashSeagull would also love to hear from you... WSU-D, front, 5, south of Media Gantry, will renew until ejected, Up the Aaaaaaaaaaaaaallllbiiiiiiooooonnn...

Last edited:

les dynam

Oct 10, 2008
Hove
WSU and staying put.

Bit sad to read on a previous post about the rumoured plans to move the family and away end. I love things how they are at the Amex, with the away end behind the goal, and the family stand over there on the east.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here