Season Tickets Next Season - You Decide

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Based upon how you feel NOW - which Season Ticket option would you choose?

• Existing ST Holder – renew my current seat

Votes: 288 70.9%
  • Existing ST Holder – renew in different seat

Votes: 73 18.0%
  • Existing ST Holder – not renewing

Votes: 3 0.7%
  • Current Non ST Holder – Will get one

Votes: 30 7.4%
  • Non ST Holder – not getting one

Votes: 12 3.0%

• Total voters

CP 0 3 BHA

Nov 28, 2003
Northants
Most likely staying in WSU. Some of our party tried the East stand last week and got very cold and the atmosphere was poor so the possibility of jumping over to the ESU looks less likely.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
I'd be interested to hear from the 2 current ST holders who don't intend to renew next year, and find out their reasoning (not in a witch hunt type of way).

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
I’ll be renewing regardless, I have missed two games this season but hopefully there will be some sort of exchange system in place.

FWIW I think it is fair enough if someone wants to move seats but if there isn’t a valid reason such as someone with unforeseen mobility problems then there should be a charge, not only to cover the considerable work involved in swapping people around but to discourage people moving just because they can.
It’s worth remembering that this summer will be a very busy period for the club with expansion and potentially handing many thousands of new ST applications.

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
In an ideal world, I'd try and get WSU lower down ie below the exit, but given we have 8 seats together, I know that will be a non-starter. Otherwise, love my WSU G block spot.

PG

Goring-by-Seagull

Jan 5, 2012
I'll be staying where I am in the North, but want an extra seat next to me for the boy. Which might be unlikely. I would hate to move just to accommodate him though (sounds cruel I know lol), as I'm happy where I am, the people around me are always noisy and a great laugh.

swindonseagull

Aug 6, 2003
Swindon, but used to be Manila
Currently I am commuting (driving) 700 miles per week, add on to that a round trip of 250 miles for a home game, Im not sure with the rising cost of fuel that I can afford to renew....( approx £380 per month for fuel)

Keeny01

Sep 24, 2008
I'd be interested to hear from the 2 current ST holders who don't intend to renew next year, and find out their reasoning (not in a witch hunt type of way).

I am one of the current ST holders who voted not to renew. I live abroad and when I bought a ST I was travelling back to the UK a lot with work and the plan was to give it to friends/family when I couldn't make it. Since then my work situation has changed and I don't get back very often - I've only been to one game! My brothers other half has used it for every game though. I'm just hoping that all the extention plans go ahead so it's easier for me to pick up tickets when I come back!

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Happy with WSU seat, few idiots near me (moaning twats), would quite like to move forwards a bit, but not a real problem

dannyboy

tfso!
Oct 20, 2003
Waikanae NZ
has crossed my mind to move seats in the west upper maybe go lower down and more central but i love my view. only thing that bothers me is there are old people behind me who dont seem to stand even when we score so im always conscious that im pissing them off. there are also old boys on the end of my row who have to suffer with my beer induced weak bladder and often kids in front who have to put up with my football tourettes which has been pretty bad this season with the refs weve had. i shouldnt really let it bother me as its football after all .... should i?

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Not sure - Will renew but may change seat!

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
Looking at the levels of people wanting to change seats i can see it becoming unmanageable. If I were the club I wouldnt allow it until all renewals, waiting list and new sales had been dealt with. If you want to risk moving then no guarantees you wont end with worse than what youve got. Saying that i'd dearly love to move our 10 st's further back in wsl but completely understand if the club wont let it become open house.

D

Deleted member 18477

Looking at the levels of people wanting to change seats i can see it becoming unmanageable. If I were the club I wouldnt allow it until all renewals, waiting list and new sales had been dealt with. If you want to risk moving then no guarantees you wont end with worse than what youve got. Saying that i'd dearly love to move our 10 st's further back in wsl but completely understand if the club wont let it become open house.

the club also want to keep existing ST holders not piss them off by allowing non ST holders to purchase new seats before them!

JCL666

absurdism
Sep 23, 2011
I thought about East Stand Upper, but TBH my seat in the East is 11 rows from the pitch and almost on the halfway line. I don't think I could get a better view.

The only reason I would seriously consider moving is if the atmosphere (in the East) got worse, but it is slowly improving. So staying put.

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
Lifer now in my seat sit with some great people this time !!!!
WERE THE NORTH STAND, WERE THE NORTH STAND, WERE THE NORTH STAND BRIGHTON BOYS !!!!!!!!

el_ciddy

Aug 26, 2011
Was thinking about trying to move from WSU to Northstand but the better view where I am just edges it. We may not sing as often as the Northstand but when it does get going in the West stand it's awesome being amongst it.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing

That's partly why I put this poll together - to judge the appetite for renewals overall, but more importantly to get a sample of the level of possible moves within the existing season ticket holding 'community'.

I'd say that overall, the figure here will differ in that we are more actively interested than many at the Amex, so the drop out rate will be higher than shown here.

Superseagull69

May 8, 2010
MEDWAY
On the basis I dont see the family stand location changing (or me winning the lottery and buying one of those new exec boxes for me and a rotation of family and friends) I've gone for same seats. The east upper interests me perhaps in a few years time.

Dont mean to upset you but from I have heard from a number of people around the club, the family stand will be moving into the South stand & the away fans into the north east corner, due to the fact they are putting corporate boxes above the south stand & they cant do this if the away fans are below them. ( Although this is meant to be happening by 2014)

Hence my choice of hoping to move into ESU once completed.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports