Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Season Ticket Waiting List

SeagullDubai

May 13, 2016
An Albion member living in Dubai. Not even on the waiting list but have been offered a season ticket. Any insider info?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ac gull

Jul 7, 2003
midlands
Can't see how crowds will be back in grounds before 2021

Maybe do what they did for Withdean re non ST ticket holder and hold a draw for 250 people allowed in lower tier all 20m away from each other!

kennyb

May 23, 2004
Decision ?

Im currently My Albion + membership.

The club recently sent me offer to upgrade to ST on May5th,though i might want a ST in the future i would prefer to stay in My Albion.

My only worry is that im sure i read last season that you cant turn down ST offer twice ?

Im in one of the risk groups for Corona virus and would be very anxious about mass gatherings till Vaccine available.

Realistically i cant see Amex being open to supporters till end of year at earliest.

Do Supporters think there will always be membership scheme for non ST holders.

Any advice?

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
My guess is when we do get back to football the club won't be as keen on banning people for farting like they have been in recent times. With the waiting list obliterated it would seem they are going to need every "customer" they can get.

Actually its not a guess its happening already.

jonny.rainbow

Oct 29, 2005
My guess is when we do get back to football the club won't be as keen on banning people for farting like they have been in recent times. With the waiting list obliterated it would seem they are going to need every "customer" they can get.

Only because it’s not possible to contract Coronavirus through farts.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla

Does this mean STHs will no longer get barber black marks if they miss too many games ?

southstandandy

WEST STAND ANDY
Jul 9, 2003
Already have a ST which I have renewed, and now just been emailed asking if I want another one? Better offer the chance to one of the thousands on the waiting list IMO.

Glawstergull

May 21, 2004
GLAWSTERSHIRE
Already have a ST which I have renewed, and now just been emailed asking if I want another one? Better offer the chance to one of the thousands on the waiting list IMO.

There is no waiting list.
My10 year old daughter is a myalbion member and today had an email offering the option to buy one.

The waiting list normally is a membership scheme anyway.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here