Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Season Ticket Waiting List

Ooh it’s a corner

Aug 28, 2016
Nr. Coventry
Thanks to all relevant posters I’ve been on the list a couple of years - didn’t go on the list the first chance I had stupidly as live in the Midlands and when working full time didn’t think I could justify it - retired 18 months ago. I’ll see if I get an email and reserve if I can this year.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Obviously it varies each time but think it's been about 2,000 season tickets coming available each season.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Ⓩ-Ⓐ-Ⓜ-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ;9330124 said:
Probably not the best time to buy one but managed to SWOOP on a season ticket yesterday evening while being position 7000+ in the queue. Front row of the WSU :rave:

See you sometime in 2022!

southstandandy

WEST STAND ANDY
Jul 9, 2003
Probably not the best time to buy one but managed to SWOOP on a season ticket yesterday evening while being position 7000+ in the queue. Front row of the WSU :rave:

Now to buy a lottery ticket too!

Poyningsgull

Apr 12, 2007

What seat no.?

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex

Yeah, what seat number?

I'm front row WSU and my elderly neighbour didn't make many games at all last season - I can't recall the last time I saw him. I wouldn't be surprised if he didn't renew.

Bulldog

Sep 25, 2010
I'm not on the waiting list. just a bronze member but the club emailed me this morning offering me a season ticket. Does this mean the waiting list has gone?

BrightonLoyal

Apr 1, 2020
With plans for greater capacity inside the Amex next season, those My Albion+ members who had not initially opted to be on the season ticket waiting list will now have the opportunity to buy a season ticket.

A priority sales window opens on Thursday April 30 for My Albion+ members with the following points:

Thursday April 30: 211+ points

Friday May 1: 135+ points

Monday May 4: 90+ points

Tuesday May 5: 51+ points

Wednesday May 6: 7+ points

Thursday May 7: On sale to members

Friday May 8: Deadline to purchase at 4.30 pm

MyAlbion+ members will be emailed directly to confirm their individual sales window.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Ⓩ-Ⓐ-Ⓜ-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ;9330687 said:
It's 169 W3H - a fair bit of the way down toward the north stand.

I'm 164 and 165!

There was a chap in what I think is your seat for much of last season who'd not been there before. The people to your immediate right are lovely, then there's the neighbour I mentioned earlier - hopefully he'll still be there - then there's me. Sorry about that!

Ⓩ-Ⓐ-Ⓜ-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ

Hove / Παρος
Apr 7, 2006
Hove / Παρος
I'm 164 and 165!

There was a chap in what I think is your seat for much of last season who'd not been there before. The people to your immediate right are lovely, then there's the neighbour I mentioned earlier - hopefully he'll still be there - then there's me. Sorry about that!

Look forward to see you at some point in the not too distant future hopefully! :bigwave:

I'm not on the waiting list. just a bronze member but the club emailed me this morning offering me a season ticket. Does this mean the waiting list has gone?

They're now flogging them to Albion+ members - STH's must be cancelling in their thousands which Mr Barber is keeping VERY quiet about.

IMHO this is something that could have been better addressed by the club at a much earlier stage when it was so blatantly obvious there is no realistic prospect of a packed Amex or any other stadium for a LONG time to come.

Albion seem happy taking our cash in this situation rather than trying to retain loyal fans of many years - season tickets represent a relatively small amount of revenue for the club and it would have been nice if they could have been more creative than a pathetic 3 month payment holiday particularly bearing in mind a number of fans have already stumped up for all of next season when this one is NOT going to finish in front of punters.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
They're now flogging them to Albion+ members - STH's must be cancelling in their thousands which Mr Barber is keeping VERY quiet about.

IMHO this is something that could have been better addressed by the club at a much earlier stage when it was so blatantly obvious there is no realistic prospect of a packed Amex or any other stadium for a LONG time to come.

Albion seem happy taking our cash in this situation rather than trying to retain loyal fans of many years - season tickets represent a relatively small amount of revenue for the club and it would have been nice if they could have been more creative than a pathetic 3 month payment holiday particularly bearing in mind a number of fans have already stumped up for all of next season when this one is NOT going to finish in front of punters.

Were people able to cancel? Hadn't we already committed to next season before the shit hit the fan?

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area

Are people allowed to cancel season tickets just now?

But I would guess you’re right, either by simply cancelling the DD without telling the club, or by a special request accepted by the club.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex

...and apparently the reason is the increased capacity...

With plans for greater capacity inside the Amex next season, those My Albion+ members who had not initially opted to be on the season ticket waiting list will now have the opportunity to buy a season ticket.

https://www.brightonandhovealbion.com/news/1662180/season-tickets-on-sale-to-albion-members

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here