Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Season Ticket Renewal ...

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Got mine in the post toady.

You can buy the MyAlbion+ welcome pack for £15, includes a BHAFC microfibre towel.
Has anyone seen these, any good?

amexer

Aug 8, 2011
Got my renewal details in post today. No mention of extra payment so may as well continue to use card I have had since Amex opening. I can only assume payment that was mentioned is for new issues of cards. Does anybody no if this is the case.

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
Got mine in the post toady.

You can buy the MyAlbion+ welcome pack for £15, includes a BHAFC microfibre towel.
Has anyone seen these, any good?
I’ve got a microfibre ‘travel’ towel. Not a BHAFC one. They’re very good for travelling light. Extremely thin but absorbent and dry quickly so good for hiking and stuff like that. You probably wouldn’t use it day to day (though ours doubles as a shower mat)….

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Got four STH renewal packs in post today. I haven't even opened them, straight into recycling. Bit of a waste isn't it when you get email/online information? Do they really need to send them by post as well? Not very evnironmentally friendly Should be an option in your account to opt out of post maybe?

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Got my renewal details in post today. No mention of extra payment so may as well continue to use card I have had since Amex opening. I can only assume payment that was mentioned is for new issues of cards. Does anybody no if this is the case.
Are you sure it’s the one you got when the stadium opened? I’m sure they were all replaced at least twice (I’ve never changed seats, but it has been re-numbered) prior to going electronic.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Are you sure it’s the one you got when the stadium opened? I’m sure they were all replaced at least twice (I’ve never changed seats, but it has been re-numbered) prior to going electronic.
Yeah I’m pretty sure they all got changed when we went up to the Premier League

amexer

Aug 8, 2011
Sorry your right. Certainly changed when digital came in as phot now on card

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
Got four STH renewal packs in post today. I haven't even opened them, straight into recycling. Bit of a waste isn't it when you get email/online information? Do they really need to send them by post as well? Not very environmentally friendly Should be an option in your account to opt out of post maybe?
Yup, mine arrived today. Renewed last week.

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Got four STH renewal packs in post today. I haven't even opened them, straight into recycling. Bit of a waste isn't it when you get email/online information? Do they really need to send them by post as well? Not very evnironmentally friendly Should be an option in your account to opt out of post maybe?
Won’t you use the enclosed £50 Amex beer voucher?

😉

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here