Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Season Ticket Holders - are you going tonight?

Are you going to the Wolves game?

• Yes, yes!

Votes: 192 57.7%
  • Nah

Votes: 141 42.3%

• Total voters

Simonf93

Apr 25, 2012
Yes even though been second guessing my thoughts, probably gonna be last game for a while with a lockdown looming, plus all boosted up, will wear mask in seat and so will my 8 year old.

We drive so no crowded buses or trains to deal with and think there will be enough empty seats to spread about if u feel unsafe.

But come 6:15 might change my mind who knows.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Have been umming and ahhing for a few days for Covid reasons.

Will be spending a lot of time at a family wedding at the weekend with 87 year old Mum PLUS an infection now would bugger up Christmas.

Finally decided this morning that I will go, avoiding public transport, masked in seat.

It seems there are major issue at the Dartford Crossing so my my 2 hour drive is currently forecast at 3hrs 20 minutes.

So it's NO.

Tonight and Saturday are on BT Sport, can you get a weekly or monthly pass?

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

Jeremiah

God is great
Mar 15, 2020
Hove
Going with my son and father - all boostered up. Will park and walk and wear masks .

If the Albion come away with all 3 points it will be something to have seen as the chips are stacked against us with injuries, suspensions and Covid.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Am going, but was wavering. With BoJo presser tonight, think this might be the last opportunity to go to a game for a while :shrug:

Daddies_Sauce

Falmer WSL, not a JCL
Jun 27, 2008
Of the 8 in our group, 1 has understandably dropped out, the rest of will be getting through the security checks as quickly as possible, no pies or pints so club revenue will be down (sorry Paul), and no hanging around on the concourse, straight out to our seats, and we will remain fully masked.

John Byrnes Mullet

Global Circumnavigator
Oct 4, 2004
Brighton
Why wouldn't I go. I have has covid and I have had 3 jabs. Life has to go and everyone is going to realise we our going to have to live with this disease like we live with the flu.

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
172 of us so far. Record attendance?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here