Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Season Ticket Holders - are you going tonight?

Are you going to the Wolves game?

• Yes, yes!

Votes: 192 57.7%
  • Nah

Votes: 141 42.3%

• Total voters

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
The poll (I know its only a very small sample) suggests 2/3rds full which has made me feel a bit more comfortable about going

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
Turkey and Cranberry guest pie on offer ! so - yes.
That said i'm triple vaxxed, and had a recent infection - which was pretty hard but i'm recovered - so i guess more confident than many about being there , although i guess there must be a small chance of re- infection.

erkan

Dec 9, 2004
Eastbourne
The poll (I know its only a very small sample) suggests 2/3rds full which has made me feel a bit more comfortable about going
You'll be able to say to the next bloke sat alongside you... :cups hand to mouth for amplification: "OI...!!! MATE...!!! YOU GOT THE TIME...?!"

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
Sadly covid confirmed so I am out. Whilst it is irritating in the extreme I am grateful that I am feeling no great ill effects. Cheering on from the sofa it is for me.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003

This. No real reason why NSC shouldn't be regarded as a representative 'customer' sample for tonight. Which would suggest an attendance of circa 20k

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Not sure 51 really constitutes a swathe.

Well, it wouldn't if all c24,000 season ticket holders had responsed.

But from a sample size of 156 as I type this, with a confidence level of 95%, 56 respondents saying "no" gives us a confidence interval of under 10%.

So that indicates between 25% and 45% of STHs won't be attending tonight.

erkan

Dec 9, 2004
Eastbourne
This. No real reason why NSC shouldn't be regarded as a representative 'customer' sample for tonight. Which would suggest an attendance of circa 20k
NSC might be representative of something but those jumping on a poll to make portentous announcement of their own non-attendance are clearly an extremely biased sample.

Creaky

Mar 26, 2013
Hookwood - Nr Horley

But from a sample size of 156 as I type this, with a confidence level of 95%, 56 respondents saying "no" gives us a confidence interval of under 10%.

I answered the question asked and thus replied, “nah” - however I wasn’t asked if I’d passed my ticket on via the ST share scheme, which I have :cool:

Napier

Jan 27, 2009
Devon
I will be there, all masked up. The journey home will be a lot more pleasant if we get at least a point (preferably three obviously) and at least I don't have to get up tomorrow morning!

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex

The confidence interval narrows with each and every vote.

Now 29-43% of STHs not attending.

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
The confidence interval narrows with each and every vote.

Now 29-43% of STHs not attending.

Blimey that is a fair chunk. What's it going to be like for Brentford? > 50% I would assume??

I'm undecided about tonight. Was going but had my third jab yesterday and I feel decidedly average today. Just popped out to get some lunch and I was bloody freezing, it's not even cold out my car was saying 11. At the moment my sofa with the dog seems more appealing.

Will make a call in a couple of hours.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here