Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Season Ticket Holders - are you going tonight?

Are you going to the Wolves game?

• Yes, yes!

Votes: 192 57.7%
  • Nah

Votes: 141 42.3%

• Total voters

atomised

Mar 21, 2013
Out as post booster feeling far too achy. Even if my disabled friend could manage it I don't think I could manage to push the wheelchair. She however has the same concerns as many re Christmas so next game for us will be palace

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
I'm anticipating GPott jogging round the pitch, pointing at me and saying:-

"Stat, your team needs you.
Get your Gola's on and sure up the defence".

Gola that takes me back, third in popularity for football boot at our school back in the late 60's, (1860's of course). I managed to talk my parents into buying me a pricey pair of Puma Tottenham's complete with screw in studs.

Only problem being, after changing into them in the dressing room l had to walk across the playground to get to the football pitch, wearing down the studs to sharp ends. After cutting open another lad's leg in the first tackle l made, the games teacher confiscated them.

Oh, and back to the subject of the thread, l'll be there tonight.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
What's not to like

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
Had my Booster and that's where I probably caught Covid as it was the only place i have visited. Release date 21st so unable to attend.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
I'm in. Masked up and not hanging about on the concourses.

Yep, l'm planning to arrive as the turnstiles open, giving me plenty of time if l encounter any unexpected problems gaining entry, then straight through the concourse to my seat giving me more than ample time to devour my picnic in the open air.

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
I thought I'd be going on my own as my 14yo had a +ve LFT yesterday, but has just received a -ve PCR, so I'll expect some company

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
Been undecided for a few days but will be going to see what mash up team we play

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I still haven't decided. Mrs T and I have some sort of virus (not Covid - she has repeatedly tested over the last week). Judging by what I saw of the two games last night where nobody was wearing a mask, I expect at least half the people at our game won't be. So I think I'll watch it on the telly.

pb21

Apr 23, 2010
Yes, but I'll play it safe. LTF before going, no public transport and straight to my seat, where I will stay, don't want to **** up Christmas.

juliant

Apr 4, 2011
Northamptonshire
No but thats down to distance and family commiments. If not for that would of been there despite the covid issues

Back in Sussex for Xmas so hoping the Brentford game is on to make my 2nd home game of the season (sorry Mr Barber if im on the naughty step)

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
I still haven't decided. Mrs T and I have some sort of virus (not Covid - she has repeatedly tested over the last week). Judging by what I saw of the two games last night where nobody was wearing a mask, I expect at least half the people at our game won't be. So I think I'll watch it on the telly.

Sounds much the same as me and Mrs T. We have both felt off for a while and tested every couple of days when boom we have the damned thing

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Sounds much the same as me and Mrs T. We have both felt off for a while and tested every couple of days when boom we have the damned thing

Really? I think I'll commit, now, to not going, then. I aspire (but don't always succeed) to not being a tit :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here